Where can I find the Evil Queen???

I have seen all Villians at the entrance to Fantasmic! and seen the women ones at CinderellasRoyal Table. I have also seen Jafar in AdventureLand. I got great pix with all of them.

drew81

T-i-doubleguher said:
I have seen all Villians at the entrance to Fantasmic! and seen the women ones at CinderellasRoyal Table. I have also seen Jafar in AdventureLand. I got great pix with all of them.

The villians don't appear at the entrance to Fantasmic. They are in the show, but they don't do sets there.

CAPTAIN HOOK

soin2disney said:
Hi, just got back from wdw but could not find the Evil Queen. Does anyone know where I can find her? At what park???thanx
Something wrong with your eyes ? - Adjust your font or buy glasses :lol:
The Evil Queen is to be found in MGM

BRER STITCH

DW1

Finding any character is simple

To find a character all you have to do is go up to any castmember with access to a phone. They will call the dept in charge of the characters and tell you where and what ime to find them. I have done this many times when my boys wanted to see a certin character. For a lesser known chararcter you may be at MK at 10:30 and they will tell you that the character is making only 1 appearance, say Epcot at 11:00. Some characters don't appear everyday but I believe the queen is popular enough to be around. Good luck, I'm going in 1 week and will be looking for Cronk, Thumper and Rabbitt oh, and Chewebacca.

PKD

cherrynegra said:
I always see tons of queens when I'm at WDW. Whether they're evil or not, beats me.....OH...you mean The Evil Queen.....sorry.... :lookaroun

OMG!! To funny! And I think they were looking for the female type of queen as well :eek:

drew81

DW1 said:
To find a character all you have to do is go up to any castmember with access to a phone. They will call the dept in charge of the characters and tell you where and what ime to find them. I have done this many times when my boys wanted to see a certin character. For a lesser known chararcter you may be at MK at 10:30 and they will tell you that the character is making only 1 appearance, say Epcot at 11:00. Some characters don't appear everyday but I believe the queen is popular enough to be around. Good luck, I'm going in 1 week and will be looking for Cronk, Thumper and Rabbitt oh, and Chewebacca.

Unfortunately Thumper will not be out anymore. He was out in late Feb. he will not be returning. Kronk is extremely rare and if he was going to be out he would be at the Studios in F! area. Chewbacca is out only during Star Wars Weekends. You may find Rabbit in Toon Town or at Epcot at the Pooh location in England. Good luck finding him. Summer is a good time to find him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom