When to go?

I have a couple of options of when to go to WDW but i'm not sure which to choose.

First option

Go for 2 weeks in 2015 and 2 weeks in 2016

or

Go for 4 weeks in 2016

Which one would you choose and why?

Dwarful

I'd say 2 and 2. To be honest we have done the 2 week trip before and by the end we aren't really sad to leave. I guess it would be like eating ice cream every day for every meal....after awhile you are hungry for something different.

Upvote 0

TB4244

Definitely, 2 and 2... It's better to go once a year than to miss out for 2. By November it will have been 18 months for us and that's way too long.

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

I definately agree with previous posters. Definately 2 and 2. Plan out your first 2 weeks to the hilt, then when planning your 2nd two week trip, include all you missed. As many times as I have been to Disney, I always miss something :)

Upvote 0

TXDisney

Ya I'd do 2 and 2 and go during different seasons as well. Go while it's decorated for Christmas one year and for the food and wine festival the next or the flower and garden festival. Just let's you see the parks in different ways.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Another vote to convince you to do 2 trips of 2 weeks at a time. Definitely a better plan. Experiencing the first trip will allow you to do quite a lot. The return trip will give you more to look forward to in 2016 as well as planning extra things you missed or thought about wanting to do after your return. Theres always after thoughts of ... Oh why didnt we do this, or I just saw or heard about that. So a second trip gets you back and gives you another Disney experience as a more seasoned veteran.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom