When to book our trip?

JenniK

I think I finally have chosen the dates, resort, etc. that I want for this November. Is there any reason to hold off booking my MYW package now? (For example, I saw somewhere that free dining was extended for the UK through part of December, and wouldn't want to have lose money in canceling and rebooking if that or some other great deal came along.)

Thanks!

mousebymarriage

I am not sure about the dining plan being extended for UK through December but, I have never seen it extended beyond Oct. for U.S. residents. You can always book it now and then change the ressie later, we do it all the time. We book it early and then watch for any deals, when a deal comes around we call Disney immediately and ask them to apply the discount. They do it without any problems.

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

You can definitely book a package now. As long as you're more than 45 days out from your reservation, if a special comes out and there's availability, you can convert to the special.

If you book with Kingdom Konsultants, we watch for discounts for you. If anything comes out that works for your dates, we will automatically switch you over. We just did it for several clients when free dining came out for the current time frame.:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom