When is your next visit?

disneyfan123

I was just wondering when everyones next trip to WDW was? I have 65 days to go... i fly out from the UK on the 6th July and I cannot wait to go!!!!!

Look forward to any replies
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Cindy Rella

About six months for us - early November 2002!!!

woo hoo!!! - but such a long time to wait

we haven't firmed up plans on where we will stay or exact dates but we are thinking ASM for a few days and then splurge on AKL:sohappy: :king: :sohappy:

Upvote 0
We'll arrive on May 25, spend two nights at the Contemporary and then move to the Boardwalk for seven nights, heading back to Houston on June 3. Only 463 hours to go!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

Original Poster
mmexpress: i hope that you had a fab time at Disney. Have u already started a countdown for ur next visit trip?????? :) :slurp: :) :slurp:

*only 60 days to go*

Upvote 0

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Booked my flights on Sunday, so its only 461 days to go.Shame ive got to wait a long time to book my rooms at the Riverside. But its like all good things. He who laughs last gathers no moss.

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

Original Poster
happy snapper: that is such a long time to wait hope u do not go to mad with jealously when u read all of our trip reports.

Polly: welcome to the forums and i hope that u enjoy ur trip in August!!!!!

*only 59 days to go*

Upvote 0

JoeZerboy

Now down to 22 days and counting. :) [May 31 - June 3]

Instead of Mr Peabody's "Way Back" machine, why can't there be a "Hop Ahead Fast" machine...

J

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

Original Poster
BMC: You must be sooooo excited, look forward to reading ur trip report. Have a great time!!!!!

*only 59 days to go*

Upvote 0

SnowWhite5669

:sohappy: We just got back at the end of April and are already planning another trip for June. We are totally addicted to Disney. Since 1998- 10 trips and counting.....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom