when is the christmas parade taping dates

MissM

I'm so glad it's on a Monday & Tuesday this year. I HATE taping days. Main Street is essentially closed. Either they're running floats or people are queued up waiting for floats or everything is roped off. They don't just do one parade, they do things over and over and sometimes if they have to rerun things, they'll circle back through the parade route at double speed. (Which is funny seeing things wiz through Frontierland!) But honestly, you have to pretty much consider Main Street closed.

dgp602

Anyone been in the parks for the Christmas parade before? Should I expect crazy crowds? I'm also doing the MVMCP that night...so I was hoping for lesser crowds.
I was there last year. They were filming a lot of the singing and dancing scenes in front of the castle. It really didn't bother us as we stayed away from that area and circled around through Fantasy Land when moving from Adventure Land to Tomorrow Land..

Goofnut1980

I would think also with the HUB bam-boozled this year, they went for Monday/Tuesday because of crowd flow. They will not show ANY of that construction when they film which will make everything even harder to tape.

jcldtrek

Original Poster
Any further details on what time they start doing the filming on the days their doing it. Im going to be there on the 8th and was gonna be at the magic kingdom that day. Also is it usually a packed crowd etc. ?

YankeeMouse

Incorrect post, my bad. I'm not an insider, just someone who has been going past 5 or so years, always book our trip around those dates, and shocked that it is a Monday and Tuesday! Firm info??

Tinkrbell

Any further details on what time they start doing the filming on the days their doing it. Im going to be there on the 8th and was gonna be at the magic kingdom that day. Also is it usually a packed crowd etc. ?

Incorrect post, my bad. I'm not an insider, just someone who has been going past 5 or so years, always book our trip around those dates, and shocked that it is a Monday and Tuesday! Firm info??

We got there around 6:30/7am last year & Main Street was already packed & they were filming.

It is definitely on Monday & Tueaday this year, they posted info for cast members about it on the Hub.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom