when is the christmas parade taping dates

jcldtrek

Original Poster
Just wondering if there's any news anywhere on when the Christmas Parade taping is this year. I'm going Dec 2nd to the 9th and would love to be there for it if they plan on doing it when we're there. Also would love to know when the usual time they start etc. Would appreciate any feedback

mm52200

Guess a weekday makes sense, less people in the parks but im sure its still going to look packed.
Seriously I wonder if this might mean there's possibly any involvement from Idina Menzel. She just released a Christmas album, voice of Elsa, but the only problem is she's performing 8 shows a week on Broadway with her only day off being Mondays...making her unavailable for the previous Friday, Saturday schedule. But I could just be reading into it way too much.

Bolt

Seriously I wonder if this might mean there's possibly any involvement from Idina Menzel. She just released a Christmas album, voice of Elsa, but the only problem is she's performing 8 shows a week on Broadway with her only day off being Mondays...making her unavailable for the previous Friday, Saturday schedule. But I could just be reading into it way too much.
She has a Christmas song with Buble, who does his own Christmas special so I'm assuming she's be more likely to do that.

mm52200

She has a Christmas song with Buble, who does his own Christmas special so I'm assuming she's be more likely to do that.
But I mean considering the name change this year, the huge success of Let It Go, and the schedule change to where she would actually be available. Of course it's just the hopeful fan in me haha.

KrazyKemp

Anyone been in the parks for the Christmas parade before? Should I expect crazy crowds? I'm also doing the MVMCP that night...so I was hoping for lesser crowds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom