When do the bus start?

AlanaH

Original Poster
Hello,

The bus start one hour before the parks open. I got that. But, does than mean you can't make it for breakfast at 8:00? Or is there a bus that mean 7:00 so breakfast people can get there?

Thanks,

MMDVC

The first run of the busses is "technically" one hour before Theme Park Open for that day... BUT I have noticed it can be anywhere from 15 minutes earlier(than the hour) and if you miss that first pickup it is a long wait for the next one. Very nerve wracking... Occasionally a bus driver can help you if you ask.

TheMouseFan

Hello,

The bus start one hour before the parks open. I got that. But, does than mean you can't make it for breakfast at 8:00? Or is there a bus that mean 7:00 so breakfast people can get there?

Thanks,
We have always been able to get a bus at 7:00am to make it to an 8:00 ADR. I am always at the stop by 6:45am to be sure I don't miss the first bus, as sometimes there is a long wait between each bus that early in the morning!

Rob562

They start running "Breakfast Buses" between 6:30 and 7am. They're not on set routes but rather will pick people up and get them to where they need to go. (These buses will say something like "Character Breakfast" on the front)

The park-specific buses start running their routes 60-90 minutes before park opening.

-Rob

TXDisney

Will the buses take you to a resort if the magic hours are earlier that morning. i.e. Staying at he boardwalk and magic kindom opens at 8:00 not 9:00 bc of magic hours, will e buses be available that extra hour early?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom