What's your favorite ride to go on after dark

rbrower

I like to ride Splash Moutain at night. Parts of it look a lot different and when you go outside, it just feels like a totally different ride than it does during the day. The only problem is, I don't like to get wet at night because I don't like to get wet at night (I don't dry as quickly then)!

rbrower

Oh, and I also recently have started to like riding Snow White's Scary Adventures at night. It also looks really funny, especially the scenes in the forest. I really like to ride it when they put the ropes up for the fireworks because most people can't figure out how to get in or they think that it is closed. That is really one of the best times to ride that ride.

hcswingfield

ooooooo, tough question, probably astro orbiter, since its so cool to be way up there at night being able to see everything.

What a great idea! I'll have to try that. So far for me it's been BTMRR, but astro orbiter sounds cool. I miss the Alpine sky lift, though. It was truly magical, especially during the fireworks.

Craig & Lisa

in MK I would say SM, because when you first reach the top you have a great view of the castle, and just before the last plunge too, EE in AK also.

raven

Haunted Mansion, Test Track, Splash Mountain, TTA, Jungle Cruise, and Tower of Terror are my favs at night.

erinuga

okay. i love splash mountain and thunder mountain at night. BUT, my all time favorite is probably cinderella's carousel. i think it is very magical--very disney

typhoonguy

EVERYTHING! I love theme parks at night. Not just Disney parks, but ANY park. I've been known to hit up... :lookaroun .... busch gardens .... :lookaroun at night when possible.

col

splash mountain -seeing the castle and the park lit up.
big thunder mountain is good aswell.

the astro orbiter is amazing when its dark coz if you time it right you can see wishes really well and when you go up in the rockets you can see the poly,GF and contemporary all lit up and if its xmas you can see the CR tree.

the TTA is also good when it goes dark.

Connor002

I enjoy Splash Mountain after dark, but I tend to think any outdoor, or partly outdoor, attraction takes on a whole new charm after nightfall.

col

what is lovely when it is dark is the tree of life -its so beautiful especially with the lights that they have shining around/on it.

the castle is also beautiful with its snowflakes lights shining on it.

jjgoo

I had one of my best times at MK at extra magic hours to 1 am!!!

Everything was great late at night, but I have to agree with a lot of others that Big Thunder and Splash Mountains are the best.

The darkness really changes those rides. I especially liked the elements you could see off in the distance from Big Thunder, the old west villiages and campfires burning. It was really great.

ToT is my next favorite to see all of the studios right before you drop and of course the darkness helps with the spooky feel!

DolFan

In addition to going on Thunder Mountain during the day, it is a must a night time. The view is great of the castle. Also Jungle Cruise is the best at night, I never go on it during night time anymore. Always the best time is right before the park closes when the parade is happening.

VT GAL

The TTA with a slice of fudge and/or a candy apple :slurp: . The lights of tomorrowland are great, and it is a relaxing ride after a long day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom