What's your favorite ride quene?

hcswingfield

1. RnRC - You get to see Ileana Douglas!!!
2. Tower of Terror
3. Muppetvision
4. Tough to be a Bug
5. Great Movie Ride
6. Jungle Cruise - love the music and the corny humor

Action0286

Mufasa's Pride said:
I totally forgot about JC. It deserves to be one of the best q's especially if it is one your 1st trips. So many funny details.

Now if they could only fix the AA's in JC and add the explosions from DL......we could only wish.

Mufasa's Pride

Original Poster
Action0286 said:
Now if they could only fix the AA's in JC and add the explosions from DL......we could only wish.

The AA's in JC were working when I was there in late November. Makes the experiance even better.........even though JC is the ride in my opinion needs a rehab the most.

EPCOT_Rocks

Mine has to be the Swiss Family Treehouse. It's so long, but it moves fast. Unfortunatly I always seem to turn the wrong way and never make it to the ride part. They really outta look at this.

Second Favorite: PoC.....I love the smell in there, hope it didn't change with the rehab.

darrin

1. Potc
2. ToT
3. SM
4. JC
Haven't been down since EE was finished...still under construction last time there. We're new AP holders and are going in Feb & June, so far. Really looking forward to EE.

Mufasa's Pride

Original Poster
SkipKid said:
Least favorite queue ever -- Space Ranger Spin. uhh. just thinking about it gives me a headache.

Don't remind me.........Buzz's "pep-talk" gets soooooooo annoying, especially in long lines

Kriszee1

I love Muppet Vision 3-D, Kilimanjaro Safaris, PotC,Kali River Rapids, & It's Tough To Be a Bug....I can't wait to see EE in November! 109 days to go!

Glasgow

At WDW, POTC, without a doubt! (*PS .. okay, ToT is a very close second - lol)

If you include all Disney parks, I think the best one is the Indiana Jones Ride. Pure magic!!

Mufasa's Pride

Original Poster
Glasgow said:
If you include all Disney parks, I think the best one is the Indiana Jones Ride. Pure magic!!

I haven't made it down to Disneyland yet so.......What makes the Indiana Jones ride q-line so special?

scottyg1965

The ONLY problem with Fastpass is now I am running through the queues instead of looking at all of the little things. I forget how much of a part of the ride they are.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom