What's Your Favorite Resting Area in the Magic Kingdom?

PortOrleans

Original Poster
frontierland-shootin-arcade-gallery03.jpg

Our family's favorite place to rest has always been near the Frontierland Shootin' Arcade Gallery. It is especially nice if you can reserve a rocking chair typically located to the right side of the Frontierland Shootin' Arcade Gallery, as you have the added benefit of being in the shade. Where do your families prefer to rest in the Magic Kingdom?

PortOrleans

Original Poster
You can "reserve a rocking chair" ?

No, well not exactly. At any time, you can reserve a rocking chair if it us unused by having a member of your party remain seated in one of the chairs. However, there is no way to pay for access to these chairs, they operate on a first-come, first-serve basis.

HurricaneHanna

It used to be a bench in the hub, but now I guess a table near Auntie Gravity's in Tomorrowland. It's nice to sit in the shade with a frozen smoothie, the area music playing and the PeopleMover going around.
I like that area too. Nothing refuels my mojo like a rootbeer float from Auntie's :)

DisneyPrincess5

My all time most favoritest place to relax at MK is upstairs at the train station, overlooking Main St USA. Gives me chills just thinking about it.
I also enjoy to sit right outside of the pin store in Frontierland, near the Tangled bathrooms, and on the benches near the Adventureland/Pirates bathroom.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
CoP and PeopleMover for me, too. Also, HoP. All good for a nap and to dodge the rain.

Also, by getting ADRs for meals, you build in air-conditioned rest periods while you're getting waited on throughout the day.

Otterhead

My favorite "secret" spot is the upstairs balcony of the Pinnochio Village Haus. If you go upstairs there's a balcony area overlooking the courtyard that's shady, quiet, and very comfortable.

I also love the nooks and crannies in Gaston's Tavern. On a hot day, getting to sit down in the A/C in the turret room with some LeFou's Brews is the perfect way to get out of the crowds and cool down.

Rickster7

My favorite "secret" spot is the upstairs balcony of the Pinnochio Village Haus. If you go upstairs there's a balcony area overlooking the courtyard that's shady, quiet, and very comfortable.

I also love the nooks and crannies in Gaston's Tavern. On a hot day, getting to sit down in the A/C in the turret room with some LeFou's Brews is the perfect way to get out of the crowds and cool down.
Dude it is a secret.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom