Whats your Favorite Place to eat at EPCOT?

Dollysmama

Original Poster
My Husband and I want to go for an adult only meal, our first at the world? Any Recommendations, this will be in June. :shrug:

ToTBellHop

Le Cellier is my fave at Epcot, but it depends on your individual tastes. What type of food do you like? Epcot pretty much has every major type of food covered. I would definitely NOT recommend the San Angel Inn, though. Coral Reef isn't spectacular either.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Teppan Edo or Chefs de France. Although Le Celliar is my favorite, we have not been able to get in the last three trips....

SleepingMonk

In order from best to worst....

1. Le Cellier
2. Restaurant Marrakesh
3. Biergarten Restaurant
4. Les Chefs de France
5. Tutto Italia
6. San Angel Inn
7. Rose and Crown
8. Teppan Edo

Honorable Mention to....

1. Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe
2. Boulangerie Patisserie

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
While Le Cellier is a great restaurant, it tends to be a bit noisy due to the large number of families. For a couples dinner, I would prefer Chef's de France (although it is a bit noisy). There is a more exclusive (and expensive) restaurant upstairs called Bistro de France. San Angel is a very pretty setting, but small and a bit crowded.

While they are outside of Epcot, there are a number of other very nice places for an adults only dinner.
Just outside of Epcot there is Flying Fish and Yachtsman Steakhouse.

At Contemporary is California Grill
At Wilderness Lodge is Artist Point
At Grand Floridian, Narcoossee's or Citrico's
(or for a real special evening, the best Central Florida has to offer, Victoria and Albert's) A dinner event you will never forget.

DisneyPrincess5

:wave:
We like to eat in The Land for breakfast or lunch if we're in Future World at that time. If we're in the World Showcase, we like San Angel Inn for lunch because it tends to be less crowded than dinner. Teppan Edo is very good!

primetime52

Why all the hate for the San Angel Inn? I've always had great meals there. Don't listen to the haters. Plus the atmosphere there is excellent if you get a table near the water. It's WDW's closest answer to the Blue Bayou in Disneyland.

Le Cellier is the best, though.

rkelly42

For a private dinner for two the best bet would be Le Cellier. Although I love Teppan Edo this just does not work for a quite romantic dinner for two. Also France is another great option, but Le Cellier is the best all around.

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Overall, not taking into account what is romantic or quiet, I'd rank my favorites in this order:

1. Teppan Edo
2. Biergarten
3. Tokyo Dining
4. Le Cellier
5. Rose and Crown
6. San Angel
7. Nine Dragons
8. Marrakesh
9. Garden Grill
10. Chefs de France
11. Coral Reef
12. Tutto Italia

1 - 8... I could go to any day and be happy!

I have not eaten at Bistro de Paris or had dinner at Akershus, so I didn't add those.

Teppan Edo and Biergarten will both seat you at a table with other people, so not too romantic, but wonderful food.

Le Cellier and San Angel probably have the best atmosphere for a couple's night out. But Rose and Crown is also a great choice if you book late enough to stay for Illuminations. It's the only restaurant where you can watch the show from your table. Makes for a very nice evening :)

Dollysmama

Original Poster
Thank you for your input everyone.... I think we will try Le Cellier, never been there. A good time to try will be with no kids.. Good thing for Grandmas who come along to disney with you. I just hope I can get ADR

pacochran

We love Le Cellier. I thought the atmosphere was good and the food was great.

Tried Rose and Crown this past year but wasn't that impressed with the food. Only neat thing with this is that we booked for 8:30 and asked for Terrace, so that we could sit and watch Illiminations right from our seats which was really nice.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Snack - Strawberry Pie from Kringlia
CS - Seasons Grill Salmon, and Mashed Patatos...strawberry cake for dessert
Table - Le Celier - Filet!!!

Yanks07

Just to mention, outside the rear Epcot exit within 5-10 min walk from UK pavillion is all the Boardwalk area spots. We love Flying Fish, Yachtsmans, and Bluezoo for a nice meal.

kramden88

Garden Grille is overrated imo. Coral Reef is underrated, I've always had a good meal there, even if it's always a madhouse. I'd probably put Teppan Edo high on the list along with Tutto Italia. Rose & Crown is very good as well but for the money I would just go to the counter service because it's the same fish and chips just cheaper. I can't speak for the France pavilion because I've never been to any of the restaurants. I also seemed to have overlooked Marakesh, oops. San Angel has good food, it goes in the middle of my list. If you want a good steak go to Canada.

Our top two are Beirgarten and Tepan Edo. I've really wanted to try the Bistro de Paris but at $120, a bit expensive for one person. They do have other meal selections but my next visit will include the Bistro and Wolfgang Puck's "Dining Room."

Bulldog1653

If you're looking for a great place to eat, go to the Italian Restaurant. To be perectly honest, EPCOT doesn't have a bad place to eat in the entire park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom