whats your favorite Holiday and why

• Thread starter Deleted member 111379
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 111379

Original Poster
Me too. I love to give gifts, and go in the car and look at lights. And Santa is so magical, he gives gifts. I love celebrating the season. Christmas music, celebrating the season is so nice too.
i love looking at lights too its cool

D

Deleted member 111379

Original Poster
Yes, it is. My son-in law drives us around to look at the lights. I can't see to drive at night anymore.
cool i put lots of lights up at my house i love Christmas movies i love everything about Christmas my brothers and mom and dad help me too

betty rose

cool i put lots of lights up at my house i love Christmas movies i love everything about Christmas my brothers and mom and dad help me too
That's so nice to have family around to help you. What Christmas movies do you like? I like the old black and white Christmas movies, have you ever seen Christmas in Connecticut? It's a very nice movie with fun music and snow and a dance party, and going for a sleigh ride with a horse pulling the sleigh. It make's me very happy. I watch it every year. I also like Frosty the Snowman.

D

Deleted member 111379

Original Poster
That's so nice to have family around to help you. What Christmas movies do you like? I like the old black and white Christmas movies, have you ever seen Christmas in Connecticut? It's a very nice movie with fun music and snow and a dance party, and going for a sleigh ride with a horse pulling the sleigh. It make's me very happy. I watch it every year. I also like Frosty the Snowman.
i like hallmark Christmas movies and lifetime movies i love Disney Christmas movies , no i never seen that movie but love frosty the snowmen , i live the crinch too i like too sit in my pajamas on Christmas with my family Christmas too me is special im a very unique person

betty rose

i like hallmark Christmas movies and lifetime movies i love Disney Christmas movies , no i never seen that movie but love frosty the snowmen , i live the crinch too i like too sit in my pajamas on Christmas with my family Christmas too me is special im a very unique person
You are a very special person. Our family wears our pajama's all day on Christmas Day. It's fun to do a jammie day.

betty rose

Hi @ mikie1011. Did you have a good day? I missed talking with you. I hope you are happy. My day was good. We had storms, but they were not bad. I got out my flashlight and put the light on the walls. It was fun . The loud boom's from the thunder reminds me that someone in heaven dropped some potatoes , and that made the noise. I want mashed potato's . ;)

Californian Elitist

The last three months are my favorite of the year.

My favorite holiday is Christmas. Love celebrating the reason for the season, the music, the movies (White Christmas!), the decor, the specials on television (nothing beats A Charlie Brown Christmas), the limited time drinks, everything. Plus everyone seems to be in the spirit and in a much better mood.

D

Deleted member 111379

Original Poster
Hi @ mikie1011. Did you have a good day? I missed talking with you. I hope you are happy. My day was good. We had storms, but they were not bad. I got out my flashlight and put the light on the walls. It was fun . The loud boom's from the thunder reminds me that someone in heaven dropped some potatoes , and that made the noise. I want mashed potato's . ;)
i had a great day i went out too diner helped my dad i am doing ok

Christmas is my favorite holiday especially with young children. Going to the Christmas Eve Mass and then tucking my 3 little ones into bed pretty much as soon as we get home even though they are all excited but also very tired. Then the next morning when they come downstairs and see what is under the tree is there little faces are just priceless. Then we have some of my other family over for dinner and other fun. It is a great day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom