What's Your Favorite Fantasyland Slow Ride??

Best Fantasyland Slow Ride??

• It's A Small World

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • Peter Pan's Flight

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • Snow White's Adventures

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

Votes: 26 27.1%

• Total voters

wyattkelly

Peter Pan! You just gotta love riding over London. Sometimes I wish I could work at the ride, just for the opportunity to stomp through the city and pretend I'm Godzilla. Oh, like you've never thought about that!

Steamboat_Kevin

I don't mind It's a Small World, but it is definetely NOT my favorite. A funny story about IASW is that the 1st time I went to WDW the line for IASW was packed, but then the 2nd time, basically NOBODY was in line for it, that was kinda funny.

leeocean

It's a Small World van be repititious but everyone who rides it leaves humming the tune. Peter Pan is pretty cool for a kiddy ride. I thought Winnie the Pooh was good but I wouldn't wait any more than 15 minutes.

Castle Cake Apologist

Ok, I'm gonna go on the record here and say that Toad sucked. I will sum up the ride for those who never got to ride it.
"Oh, whee... we're traveling at slow speeds looking at cardboard cutouts, how wild this ride is. Oh, look at the oncoming light, I mean, train coming straight at us, hope we don't die. Oh look, it's satan, we're in hell, how appropriate for a Disney park." that was the ride. I must say Pooh is the best Fantasyland dark ride. Bouncing with Tigger rocks. I wait in the 45-60 minute lines gladly to take a spin thru the hundred acre woods. Hope i haven't ticked off anyone too badly ;)

-Jake

nikimsu2002

of those choices i'd have to say Peter Pan. i love the view of London at night. especially since i really got to see london at night and can compare.

however, my all time favorite ride in fantasyland is Dumbo. when i went in april, my boyfriend and i figured out how to get the feeling that you're flying out of your seat like on a roller coaster. :D

dwldzm9

MO

I voted for Pan because it is still running and Mr. Toad is not... however Mr Toad was my fav. when it was open. I like the new pooh ride alright, and I think it is a good example of a more "involved" dark ride that I think will become prevalent in the dark rides of the future, and maybe in some existing ones as well.

A note though : from the looks of the poll above, it looks like they removed the wrong ride (at least in my opinion they sure did!)

edit : WOW!! I just realized this thread is almost a year old!

Wilt Dasney

Well, I haven't ridden Winnie-the-Pooh and my last ride on Mr. Toad was circa 1988, so it's really down to the "watered down" Snow White, Small World, and Peter Pan.

When I was a kid, I remember Snow White scaring me snotless, Small World fascinating me from all directions, and Peter Pan taking my breath away. Nowadays, Snow White is amusing but not terrifying, Small World is horribly rundown (and super irritating to my 21-year-old sensibilities), but the flight over Neverland is still nothing short of magic.

Hands down, it's Peter Pan.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom