What's your favorite cereal?

Homemade Imagineering

I just went through an entire box of Chex cereal over a period of 2 days. I have no idea why, but I just happen love the slight flavor that Rice based cereals have, such as Rice Krispies or of course Chex in this case.

ryguy

I really liked the C-3PO's cereal that came out in the mid 80's. Very good.

Golden Grahams, Cinnamon Life, Honey Combs (no milk), and Honey Nut Cheerios are all faves. I have to switch it around a lot, will buy a box and then move on to another cereal.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
That was a childhood favourite, but they changed it and it's not as good anymore.

We're opposites there. I liked Apple Jacks (the original ones). My brother liked Fruit Loops.

Not at all. It's been around a while.

I keep it simple. Cheerios and Honey Bunches of Oats.
For me that is boring. YOU are not boring. Yet surprisingly you are a dietary conservative...at least for breakfast.😉

Last edited:

Songbird76

Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch is my absolute favorite, but they don't have that here, so I can only get it when I'm in the US. I can order the Reeses version, which is similar, but costs something like 10 dollars a box? Same with Golden Grahams, lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Fruit Loops. If I can cross the border to Germany, I can get Cookie Crisp and Fruit loops a bit cheaper, but we can't cross the border right now.

Another of my favorites was always Fruity pebbles....also can't get that here. I also loved cocoa pebbles. I loved Count Chocula, but I don't think you can get it anymore.

I do like Honey Nut cheerios, and I can get those here, but we don't have the blueberry cheerios.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom