What's the longest youve ever waited in line?

Longest line?

• Open/ See now (no wait)

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 10 Minutes

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 30 Minutes

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • 60 Minutes

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • 90 Minutes or more [please specify:)]

Votes: 45 52.3%

• Total voters

Sketch105

I've never had to wait that long at Disney in awhile. It was an hour for Splash Mountain.

How bout at Universal? I remember when I was young, and they this was when Kong, BTTF, and Earthquake (no T2, No MIb,NO JAWS even. Every ride was 2.5 hour waits, or something like that.)

Talsonic

Account Suspended
Easy as Pie!

13 minutes max in over 25 years (and several times a year) at WDW and Disneyland! The only exception was when I drove from Virginia to see the Haunted Mansion in Disneyland in 1968. I had to wait a year for that one! It was worth the wait.

Lance

I waited 2 hours for Splash Mountain in 92, it's the only time I've actually been around that whole queue, you know with all the bird houses, with the numerous sounds....

hawaiianmickey

The longest I stayed in line was for an hour and a half for kali river rapids. SO NOT WORTH THE WAIT! Then during fourth of july during the millenium celebration, space mountain had a three and a half hour wait. I didn't stand in line but that's the longest wait time i've seen so far.

disneyfan123

I waited 2 hours to get on Splash Mountain once. And i spent about an hour and a half waiting for ToT!!!!

*Only 10 days to to go*
(so close i can smell it....)
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

RogueHabit

I won't join a line that is longer than 20 minutes. I'm on vacation and there are plenty of other things to do if the lines are too long.

Did once wait over an hour for test track in 2000, because it kept breaking down. The line time was posted at 15 minutes at the time. :(

gjpjtj

Originally posted by Ratcat
I won't join a line that is longer than 20 minutes. I'm on vacation and there are plenty of other things to do if the lines are too long.

I agree totally! If a ride has lines that are really long, I either Fast Pass it, or go back during a parade or show.:)

Dawnie

I'm another go and do something else rather than wait in line person.

Back in 1991 I waited an hour for Star Tours at DisneyLAND but only because the people I was with insisted we wait. :brick:

CAPTAIN HOOK

2 hours for Splash Mountain (pre Fast Pass days) despite the wait it was well worth the wait.
All I can say now is - thank **** for Fast Passes:sohappy:

mocfan

Three hours for Test Track back in the spring of 1999. It was late in the day and we had a lot of fun waiting in line. We talked and even had dinner with some people that were waiting in front of us. That is the only way to make the best of a line waiting situation.:cool:

kwt10

1 Hour 45 Minutes to get on Test Track (pre Fast Pass) then once we got on the ride it took 55 minutes for ride it (yes it broke down on us...twice!!). Lucky for us it was in the braking section and the incline turn sections.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom