What's the first thing you do when you get into MK?

Susan Savia

We usually turn left towards Adventureland and onto Pirates. but by time we get around the park to Tomorrowland and Buzz the lines would be long, so we changed it up and go right towards Tomorrowland and are able to ride Buzz about 3 times before it gets crowded.

IowaHawks7

Pirates is always the first ride for my family and I. Has been since my dad first went to Disneyland as a kid and he passed it onto my brothers and I

JIMINYCR

Stop after crossing under the train station and for about 5 minutes stand in awe looking up Main street, thinking how its actually true, I'm back, I'm thankful I made it, I'm actually here again and this is the begining of my Disney trip. Then its up main Street to hit Splash Mountain for the first ride. ( I dont even allow myself to stop for a Dole Whip or trade pins, cause I have to ride Splash before anything else. ) Then its onto the rest of the days plan.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Admire the view of the Castle down Main Street, go into the Emporium for some window shopping and then head to our first FP+.

Matt_Black

Grab a times guide if I haven't already picked one up at my resort, so I can see the day's entertainment options and plan accordingly.

Walt Disney1955

We walk down Main Street, go under the Castle and ride "Small World". Why? Because in 1991 it was my first time and as soon as we went under the castle and came out in Fantasyland my mom saw "Small World" right away and said: "Oh, my hairdresser told me not to miss this one". So this was the first ride we ever did and each time I go to Magic Kingdom is still is.

I have to admit I didn't continue that tradition with Disneyland. Small World is not visible right away. We first did "Great Times with Mr. Lincoln" on Main Street and I am trying to think what we did as soon as we walked under the castle.............I honestly think it might have been Pinocchio.

noodles

My wife has a compulsion with pamphlets, ha! She doesn't save them, but she MUST collect them. So, in the tunnel she has to score at least 1 of every pamphlet available. Then, and only then, can the vacation truly begin. We always ride "Small World" first. It's just a tradition. Not even sure it's a tradition we enjoy. But it's always first.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
My wife has a compulsion with pamphlets, ha! She doesn't save them, but she MUST collect them. So, in the tunnel she has to score at least 1 of every pamphlet available. Then, and only then, can the vacation truly begin. We always ride "Small World" first. It's just a tradition. Not even sure it's a tradition we enjoy. But it's always first.
Does she at least read these pamphlets? Or is it some compulsion that she must pick them up then throw them away? :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom