what would you jokingly like in SWGE?

mf1972

Original Poster
apologies if something like this was posted before. just for laughs, what would you put or like to see in SWGE? it can be anything from an attraction, restaurant, merchandise, etc.
here’s mine...meet & greet with jar jar binks or the sarlacc pit. 1 offers a slow, painful, agonizing experience lasting years...the other one involves falling into a pit. let’s hear yours 👍

AdamNV87

apologies if something like this was posted before. just for laughs, what would you put or like to see in SWGE? it can be anything from an attraction, restaurant, merchandise, etc.
here’s mine...meet & greet with jar jar binks or the sarlacc pit. 1 offers a slow, painful, agonizing experience lasting years...the other one involves falling into a pit. let’s hear yours 👍
One Man's Hatred Of Sand - The Anakin Skywalker Story: Similar concept to One Man's Dream, only it revolves around Anakin, and why he hates sand.
It's coarse and rough and irritating. And it gets everywhere.
Warning. This attraction contains a high level of fuss.

Heppenheimer

Cast members who recognize that some guests just want to enjoy the Imagineering aesthetics and don't want to play make-believe.

Actually, I genuinely want that.

But in the spirit of this thread, how about a Rogue One recruiting booth that is actually a real US military recruitment center. Lest people come away from this experience thinking that wars are actually fun.

AdamNV87

Every piece of merchandise, from t-shirts, pins, you name it, to include imagery in the likeness and quality of the SW Holiday Special cartoon shorts.
8292019a.jpg

StarWarsGirl

I never did find the droids I was looking for.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom