What was Skylydoscope?

Im sorry, I don't have any idea, all I know is that there used to be either at WDW or DLR (wasn't born when it was around) a ride about traveling through a molecule, I know this doesnt help but I dont know...:(

AKQJ10

Skyleidescope was a show that took place on and above the World Showcase Lagoon in the summer of 1987. It involved inflatable dragons, boats, etc., but was pretty short-lived.

:D

HM999Ghosts is thinking of Miracles of Molecules, a popular Disneyland Tomorrowland attraction that was opened during the late 50s-early 60s if I remember correctly.

AKQJ10

Or is he thinking of the DL attraction, Adventure Through Inner Space, which ran until 1985, when it was replaced by Stat Tours?

iyhw-atis1.jpg

all I remember of hearing about this ride was that it used omni-movers...if that helps the confusion of the attraction I'm talking about....even though it has nothing to do with the topic...:lol:

AKQJ10

Yeah, than it was definitely Adventures Thru Inner Space, which pioneered the OmniMover ride system (now used in such attractions as the Haunted Mansion, etc). :)

KaliSplash

Yeah,

I'm pretty sure it was the show over World Showcase Lagoon, also involved good guys and bad guys in ultralight airplanes, as well as boats on the water. In essence, a daytime fireworks show. It was neat, but I think it wasn't there long.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom