What time to leave for Cindy's?

Tinkrbell

Original Poster
I was able to get ADRs for breakfast at Cindy's on Oct. 5 at I think 9:15. (I have the exact time, it's either 9:15 or 9:30, written down with the confirmation #, but I don't want to go check right now.)
We will be staying at Pop Century.
I checked Disney's website & it says that Magic Kindom opens at 9:00.

What time should we leave Pop by to make sure we're there in plenty of time? Would 8:00 be long enough? Also, since the ressies are for so soon after the park opens, are we able to enter the park eary if we tell them we have ADRs for Cindy's?

I know I dont really have to worry about this for awhile, but I want to be sure.

Alztybrn

You may want to be at the bus stop a tad earlier. With MK opening at 9:00, 8 would be a popular time for everyone to get to the bus stop that am to get to MK...so you do not want to risk missing a bus due to over capacity on the bus.
It is definately better to be waiting at MK than riding on bus if you are late.

cdunbar

yepp I mean I think they even tell u that you should allow urself a minimum of like 45 min to get to your reservations if your at a value resort...:animwink:

Tinkrbell

Original Poster
I think we're going to be at the bus stop no later than 7:15-7:30ish. I checked & the resssie is for 9:00... the same time as the park opens. Does that we woud be able to get in before rope drop or do we end up running down main street to get to the castle for breakfast when they drop he rope? Also, if we're able to get in early, do we have to go to a certain spot to be let in for the ressie?
Thanks,
Kristin

JimboJones123

You can actually start getting into the park around 7:30/7:45ish, so if you wanted to enjoy Main St. for a few minutes with NOBODY there -- this is your chance. We have been to Crystal Palace several times before open and have enjoyed a quiet walk around the hub in front of the castle.

Tinkrbell

Original Poster
You can actually start getting into the park around 7:30/7:45ish,
What time do busses start to run if you can get in then?

We're getting a rental car for one day & hoping to do MNSSHP on Thurs. Oct. 4.(I looked at park hours for then & MK closes at 7 that night, so I hop that means MNSSHP is that night.) We're not sure if we should rent the car Wed-Thurs or THurs-Fri. We don't plan on going to a park during the day we do MNSSHP so we can hit the outlets. We're still not sure which days for the rental car.

Thanks again,
Kristin

JimboJones123

2 hrs before park opens I think. These are guesses along with the actual time to get into the park. I know I've been in by 7:45 before though.

shoppingnut

Generally, the busses start running 1 hour prior to park opening.
But I would ask at the front desk, because they run busses to the parks for the breakfasts, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom