What time of day do you prefer in each park?

saibasabu

Original Poster
I had this thought while planning my next trip. I have some park hoppers left over from a previous purchase and began thinking how I wanted to spend the four parks in two or three days. While I'm not asking for suggestions, I think it would be neat to see what others think of this. Do you feel like certain parks are better experiences when you go in the morning, afternoon, or evening? MK is always fun to me in the morning as is AK. Afternoon has seemed to favor HS and Epcot and MK are great to see at night. How does everyone else feel about this?

MaryJaneP

Depends on what you want to do.
Animals?=AM
Fireworks?=PM
We prefer MK in AM for CP breakfast.
We tend to be later for Epcot and DHS although TSMM at DHS was an AM necessity prior to FP+.
We took mid-day breaks and went to a park later simply for dinner and/or fireworks.

Laura

Premium Member
I never go to any parks before lunchtime. Not a morning person.

MK I prefer a little earlier in the afternoon because it's too difficult to get around when the parade and fireworks are approaching.

Future world is ok anytime. World showcase I can't handle in the afternoon heat so that's better at night in the summer months.

JIMINYCR

I'll take the parks day or night. But I absolutely love MK at night. I think the park takes on a more magical feeling with the evening lighting. Main Street lit up, the Castle takes on a more majestic prominence, passing through Tomorrowland, more futuristic, viewing the spookier shadow filled HM with the eery howls, walking into Liberty Square spotting the Liberty Tree with the hanging lanterns instills pride, and then Splash Mtn. logs plunging down Chickapin hill lit up in orange.
Next favorite is EP. The Fountain of Nations lit up in color and blaring musical program, walking around the torch lit lagoon, every country takes on a different feel.
Then theres DHS with the TOT flickering sign and screams as the elevator shakes and drops, billboards, more vacant streets of NY.
AK has always seemed like a daytime venture, but we'll see how that changes.

matt9112

i would say night to all? the lighting effects at all of the parks are a hidden gem in itself...really take back the lighting of spaceship earth....or the tower of terror. and my god riding the TOT at night and those doors swing open and you have (2 seconds) of the best view you can ask for.....a real wow.

Tom P.

I am a total night person, so I prefer all of the parks at night with the possible exception of Animal Kingdom. I know many people feel it's a must to be at the parks for rope drop, but I'd much rather be there late at night than early in the morning. No contest.

Matt_Black

Honestly, I find something to like in every park at every time of the day. Okay, except Animal Kingdom, because I've always left by no later that 3-4pm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom