what song reminds u of disney?

epcot71

Original Poster
ok heres a crazy question but here it goes-is there a song(non disney song) that for some reason reminds u of disney world-for instance my best trip was when i was 16 in 1985 and spent 2 great weeks with my grandparents-(best disney trip ever)every time we got in the car and turned pn the radio 2 songs were always on(kinda spooky actually)cherish the nights(debarge) and saving all my love for u(whitney houston)-i dont like these songs but every time i hear them to this day i always think of disney:D :D :D :D

Steamboat_Kevin

I think Magic Kingdom in the Sky by Da Vinci's Notebook reminds me of WDW since that's what it's about and because my cousin and I always sang it at WDW. There's also a person that reminds me of WDW, Savion Glover, the famous tap dancer. My cousin and I kept making jokes about Savion Glover all the time at WDW.
Ah, memories. :)

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
It may sound weird but everytime I hear Hero by Enrique Iglesias it reminds of Disney because when my family was there last November we heard that song during the car rides and would sing it on our ways to the parks.

birdy4011

"Time of your life" by, Green Day
Becasue when I was on the WDWCP the band at the Beach Club used to play it for us every Thursday night.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Free Bird.... by Lynyrd Skynyrd:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
Kidding........... kidding......;)

Disney_Freak:oþ

i have a list with reasons,if your interested,lol.

1.'jungle boogie' cuz it was on an nsync special where they were in disney world,and on the way to disney world,it was on the radio
2.selena-most of her songs cuz we listened to them on the way up there.
3.nsync- cuz we listened to them too [dont worry...i dont like them...lol...its only cuz thats what my aunt and uncle listened to]

probably more,but i just woke up,so i cant think lol :animwink:

NowInc

South Park soundtrack to the movie...why? because one of my friends decided to play it on our way up to orlando...over..and over...and over......so its not by CHOICE..but it does remind me of disney.

TinkerBell9988

Since ya said "non-Disney" song, lemme think of one... hmmm...

1. Any 1930's or 1940's song reminds me of the Boardwalk and of MGM, specifically The ToT.

2. Any type of old-western music reminds me of Frontierland.

And (just to add it in :D ), "When u Wish Upon a Star" is the song that reminds me the most of WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom