What should i do?

Epcot82Guy

As much as I love WL - the construction has seemed to get in the way of the magic a bit in my opinion. I would avoid any risk (though the schedule seems to be tighter right now). So, I would say Poly - then take the boat over to WL one night to do dinner (maybe Whispering Canyon). Great way to get that feeling and spend some time there, but not have the construction risk.

Jon81uk

The Poly is also more expensive, so if you can afford it and it fits in your budget it might be the better option.

But Poly is separate buildings, so check-in and restaurants are not connected to the room buildings. WL is one big building so you are indoors more, so less worry about aircon.
In terms of facilites the beach is closed at WL and no boat rentals either. We don't know when the new smaller pool will be finished but that might be open by late 2017. In fact by fall 2017 I would expect 90% of construction to be complete.

bethymouse

I know when the Poly was under construction, we avoided it. I would do the Poly until WL is completely restored to its beautiful self.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom