What should I do?

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Ok as most of you know I've been about my vacation and not getting to take as long of a vacation as I would like!

As of right now nothing has changed! I'll have a total of 10 days of free park time! What should I do? Do all of them at Disney, take 2 days out for Universal? Help me pleaseeeee!!!!!:)

markymark

Originally posted by JAY-ROD
Ok as most of you know I've been about my vacation and not getting to take as long of a vacation as I would like!

As of right now nothing has changed! I'll have a total of 10 days of free park time! What should I do? Do all of them at Disney, take 2 days out for Universal? Help me pleaseeeee!!!!!:)

Personally Jay, I would do the majority Disney (obviously) but I would do IOA and Sea World too (just a day each though)

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by JAY-ROD

As I recall, you're not going at peak season. The lines shouldn't be too long,so you should be able to see more in less time. Also, you've been before, so there are lots of things you might be skipping and you know your way around so you can move faster. I wouldn't have a problem doing everything in your time frame, and I'm old and slow! (with bad eyesight) ;)

Maria

Go to SeaWorld and take a backstage tour! I loved petting a penguin! They are natural born "greeters" :lol:

Rent a car and drive around the coast.....go to Saint Augustine (I insist) or Anna Maria beach, Clearwater Beach.etc... You are so lucky you have so many days! Visit every resort, got to shows in Orlando, maybe Cirque du Soleil... And as Marcia says, you know your way around Disney so you will have more than enough time for it! :) :)

NowInc

Smack your way thru the Disney parks first...then spend maybe a day in IOA (you can knock that entire park off in less than that), id say skip universal (nothing new..nothing worth seeing)..Seaworld for the Kracken...and IF youy have time at the end of all that (which you most definatly will)...attack universal....

MrPromey

Originally posted by Maria
Go to SeaWorld and take a backstage tour! I loved petting a penguin! They are natural born "greeters" :lol:

Rent a car and drive around the coast.....go to Saint Augustine (I insist) or Anna Maria beach, Clearwater Beach.etc... You are so lucky you have so many days! Visit every resort, got to shows in Orlando, maybe Cirque du Soleil... And as Marcia says, you know your way around Disney so you will have more than enough time for it! :) :)

... and while you're at it, why not take a drive down to Miami and the Keys? You should be able to find enough to keep you occupied down there for at least a day or so, too! ;)

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by MrPromey

... and while you're at it, why not take a drive down to Miami and the Keys? You should be able to find enough to keep you occupied down there for at least a day or so, too! ;)

lol while i'm at it I'll just spend one of my days with you!

Wait a minute!! .........People might start thinking more then they already have if I did that! lol

NowInc

Originally posted by MrPromey

Thtas actually not a bad idea..its only a 3-4 hour drive..and you can do everything from Sawgrass mills to South beach (even tho I hate south beach..tourists seem to love it)

And on your way down....you can ride the Dania Beach Hurricane (the only coaster in south florida..until the one at the dolphin mall opens)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom