what rides need to be put back

mandib

Ok Mr. Toads need to come back! I love Whinnie the Pooh though so find it a new home! 20,000 leagues under the see. Why did they close it again? Then this one ride at Epcot that I don't remember the name of but (hold on was it Horizons) it was the one where you picked your own ending! I know Jugle Cruise is a classic but it needs updating. I don't know if they should replace it though! Ak I think its just a huge space with not that much in the space! I think thats it but I'll post again if I think of anything!

Chris

I would like to see the Skyway come back. Riding it at night over Tomorrow Land and Fantasyland was really cool. I can't think of The only ones that I think should go are already gone.

monorail256

i dont think of any rides except maybe they could bring back the old name of Dinosaur... Countdown to Extingtion just sounded so much better... other than that... improving must go on!

Smee

I agree on Skyway, great ride at night.

Also miss World of Motion, a very underrated ride.

And I would return Main Street to it's old charm with all the little shops.

If you never got to ride 20K, I wish it would run so more could have the experience. It shut down so long ago and was broke down often as well. It was a very different ride, not a big thrill by any means and the scenery was a little on the campy side, but a uniquely Disney ride.

As far as ones that could go:

In MK - Treehouse (or rehab it)
In Epcot - Body Wars (after the closing of JIYI)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom