What ride/attraction have you still never done?

bmarkelon

Original Poster
I still have quite the list of things I have not gotten to do in all of the parks. But a couple that are surprising that I will do no matter what in August are the Mad Tea Party and Snow Whites Scary Adventure (before it is gone).
I have been going to the world for almost 10 years now, most of our trips with our kids. My kids are too scared to try Snow white and our last trip the tea cups were closed!
Which things have you guys not tried yet and why?

SFMarine

I never did Mission Space surprisingly. I'll be doing it this time around though. I'm not sure if I'll do the full or non-spinning. I like thrill rides but this ride has way too many horror stories.

TakeMeThere81

~Stitch's Great Escape, because no one has ever been interested and partly because it has gotten horrible ratings.
~Not an attraction per say, but we've never done MNSSHP or MVMCP, both ones I'm interested in doing
~Oh Canada! and Reflections of China, because we just have never gotten around to it
~Sounds Dangerous and American Idol Experience...both because no one is every really very interested in taking the time to see them
~One Man's Dream and the Animation Studio...these ones I do want to see, we just never have
~Kim Possible WS Tour, always wanted to do it just hasn't worked into our day yet
I guess we've done everything there is to do at Animal Kingdom...

Outside of the parks

~mini golf. We always say we're going to do this but never get around to it.

stratman50th

I thought I had done everything, but I was reading another thread and discovered I was missing out on something that I didn't even know existed! "Sum Of All Thrills". The worst part about it is it's really my kind of ride! Innoventions had just become so stale and uninteresting to me I've skipped even going in there as a shortcut. That's what I get. Bad me:hammer:
Gonna try it out in umm........ 58 days! Yeah!

ddbowdoin

I thought I had done everything, but I was reading another thread and discovered I was missing out on something that I didn't even know existed! "Sum Of All Thrills". The worst part about it is it's really my kind of ride! Innoventions had just become so stale and uninteresting to me I've skipped even going in there as a shortcut. That's what I get. Bad me:hammer:
Gonna try it out in umm........ 58 days! Yeah!

have to blame disney for this one... we had no idea that it even existed.

we designed our ride to be the fastest and most intense allowed and it was awesome!

Spike-in-Berlin

Due to the extremely short lines and my long stay of 10 days during my last trip I finally did even some rides I would otherwise never have wasted precious waiting time for.

MK: I still haven't done and will definitely never do the heavily outdated Tomorrowland Speedway, these awful Flying Carpets and the rides which are for small children mostly, Dumbo and Cinderellas Golden Carousel.
I also haven't done yet Monster Inc. Laugh Floor, Barnbuster and Mad Tea Party but I will do them next time.

EPCOT: After the last trip only some very minor attractions in Innoventions remain untested, eg. the Sum of All Thrills and some minors in Mission Space (Post-show area) and Nemo and the Living Seas (Turtle Talk).

DHS: Never did Sounds Dangerous and after the commentaries here I am quite sure I didn't miss anything. And I will NEVER even consider to set a foot into the "American Idol Experience" as I consider it a major abomination to the park. I haven't seen Beauty and the Beast on Stage but will do it next time. No other missing attractions.

DAK: I never did anything in that terrible Hester and Chester Dinorama and never will. Affection Section is for kids, perhaps I will visit it one day when I have my own children.

That's pretty much it.

Spike-in-Berlin

I never did Mission Space surprisingly. I'll be doing it this time around though. I'm not sure if I'll do the full or non-spinning. I like thrill rides but this ride has way too many horror stories.

Only team orange (spinning) is the real trip, green is quite nice but nothing special. Orange definetely is. I did it a lot of times and I never experienced any nausea, headaches or other problems.

tehSAC

I havent been since 2000 but here is my list

Everest
Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain
Soarin
Mission Space
Test track
Anything else added after 2000

NewfieFan

I'm embarrassed to put up my list. I'm on trip number 6 (well 8 if you count the two trips I took with my own parents many moons ago) and there's a lot of stuff I have yet to see and do.

Epcot
- Mission Space
- American Adventure
- Sum of All Thrills
- Turtle Talk with Crush (but my kids have done it)

Magic Kingdom
- Stitch's Great Escape
- Liberty Square Riverboat (it's always down for refurbishment on our trips)
- Main Street Vehicles
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin (but my kids have been on it)

Animal Kingdom
- Primeval Whirl
- Dinosaur

DHS
- American Idol Experience
- Sounds Dangerous
- Journery Into Narnia: Prince Caspian (can this even be considered an attraction?)
- Walt Disney: One Man's Dream
- Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage
- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

draybook

This could take a while.

Magic Kingdom

Splash Mountain
Space Mountain
Astro Orbiters
Hall of Presidents
Barnstormer
Dumbo

Epcot

Soarin'
Test Track
Mission Space
American Adventure
O' Canada
Universe of Energy
Reflections of China
Innoventions
France Pavilion

Animal Kingdom

Dinosaur
Expedition Everest
Primeval Whirl
Kali River Rapids
Festival of the Lion King
TriceraTop Spin

Hollywood Studios

Rock n' Roller Coaster
Tower of Terror
Journey into Narnia
Sounds Dangerous
American Idol
Star Tours

Those are the ones that I personally haven't done, although my wife and kids have done them or most. I don't do well with thrill rides, although I don't get sick.

I have been going to Disney at least once a year since I turned 1, and I am 22 now, so I have done almost everything... Have not done Reflections of China or Turtle Talk with Crush at Epcot... that is about it for the 4 main gates.

I also have never been to Blizzard Beach! You would think after 21 years we could find the time to get to the water parks!! I also never went to River Country, and only made it to Typhoon Lagoon for the first time 2 years ago when I went with my fiancée's family!

JillC LI

MK: Tom Sawyer Island, Tiki Room and Stitch' Great Escape (just never made time for them); Astro Orbiter (chicken)

Epcot - Reflections of China

DHS - Tower of Terror and Star Tours (chicken); Lights Sounds Action (timing never worked out but I really want to see this); Idol Experience (never made time for it)

AK - Primievel Whirl (chicken); Kali Rapids (don't like getting wet); Flights of Wonder (never made time for it)

Spike-in-Berlin

Ellens energy adventure. Am i missing much??? :shrug:

Some would say yes, others no. At least it has an absolutely unique ride technology and is one of the longest attractions at WDW, with a Pre-show, a first movie, a ride, a second movie.
I would say yes, you are missing something.

Edeyore

Do it, and not half way. I did it when it first came out. You do not feel like you are spinning. The ride is wild and you will feel like you were shot out of a rocket. It is a rush, I have never experienced on another ride. Do it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom