What posters currently line the entrance tunnels at the Magic Kingdom?

DisneyManOne

Original Poster
I've always been fascinated by the posters that line the entrance tunnels at the Magic Kingdom, so if anyone knows what posters currently line the tunnels, let me know. The only ones I'm aware of are...

-Tomorrowland
-Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
-Pirates of the Caribbean
-Mad Tea Party
-Sunshine Tree Terrace
-Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom
-Wishes
-Splash Mountain

If anyone could help me out by listing off the other ones, it would be a big help. Thanks very much!

Cmdr_Crimson

Speaking of the Posters.....Has this one changed yet? I mean it's entirely pointless now since the switch happened..
tumblr_n5mh89YDlS1t0xyebo5_500.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

punkabella

Speaking of the Posters.....Has this one changed yet? I mean it's entirely pointless now since the switch happened..
tumblr_n5mh89YDlS1t0xyebo5_500.jpg

It's currently not up when I went in March. I went to MK right after they switched locations, so that could be a reason.. These posters were available in the 2014 WDW calendar and I believe they still make a Attraction Poster thingy where you can use these prints and frame them.
Cmdr_Crimson linked the item from the disney store online.

MissM

Side note: I saw the Orange Bird antenna toppers on clearance for $1.99 at the outlet last month. Possible indication they are phasing Orange Bird out as part of the location switch.

MonorailLover

98% of the posters can be bought at the art store in DTD. there are computers to the far left with touch screens. I think their still called art on demand.

ToInfinityAndBeyond

Sage of Time

Side note: I saw the Orange Bird antenna toppers on clearance for $1.99 at the outlet last month. Possible indication they are phasing Orange Bird out as part of the location switch.
That means nothing. They just released an Orange Bird plush at most toy stores around WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom