What Park...

MrPromey

Original Poster
This will probably be an easy one for all our friends across the pond (consider that a hint ) but...
What park of sorts, is considered to be the original inspiration for Disneyland?

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by MrPromey
This will probably be an easy one for all our friends across the pond (consider that a hint ) but...
What park of sorts, is considered to be the original inspiration for Disneyland?

London?;)

MrPromey

Original Poster
Originally posted by kayarei
tivoli gardens,
Copenhagen, denmark

http://www.tivoligardens.com/

GOOD GOING, KAYAREI! So Freak, how does it feel being you with some seven hundred and something posts being beat out by our junior cast member here who as of this moment has only 5 posts ;) kayarei, your prize is on it's way. Since you got the country right it doubles so lets see here 0x2.. My math is a little rusty so hold on a sec… and I carry the three and add the seven… Well, kayarei, it looks like you get nothing :(… Nothing that is except the satisfaction of knowing you beat DisneyFreak… That's actually a lot now that I think about it. You are pretty new here so you may not apreciate this but months from now when he's giving you a hard time, just remind him who knew the answer to this question. It probably won't actually get him to stop but it's something, right? ;)

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by MrPromey

GOOD GOING, KAYAREI! So Freak, how does it feel being you with some seven hundred and something posts being beat out by our junior cast member here who as of this moment has only 5 posts ;) kayarei, your prize is on it's way. Well, kayarei, it looks like you get nothing :(… Nothing that is except the satisfaction of knowing you beat DisneyFreak… That's actually a lot now that I think about it. You are pretty new here so you may not apreciate this but months from now when he's giving you a hard time, just remind him who knew the answer to this question. It probably won't actually get him to stop but it's something, right? ;)

Now children... play nice.

Welcome to the boards & good job kayarei! :)

MrPromey

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer

Now children... play nice.

Welcome to the boards & good job kayarei! :)

I would sincerely hope that the Freakster knows I'm only playing with him :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom