What Makes Your Disney Vacation Magical?

BigRedDad

Not having to worry about anything and just letting go. We Americans do not vacation like other places in the world. We take the stress of work and life with us. I have found I do that myself on vacations to other places, but not Disney. I know I can't get 100% away from work. But, I can leave most of it at home. If I can spend 15 minutes in the morning to save me from a 3 hour call while at the parks, I choose to login for a few minutes. Since I wake up so early, it is no big deal. Plus, I can pass items off to my counterparts in China to manage.

graphite1326

It starts when we go to the airport and check my luggage with the yellow tags on them. When we land in Orlando all we have to do is walk down to the first floor turn right and head to the Magic express area. I now really relax. Once on the bus that silly video starts. Silly yes but it gets me in the mood. We arrive at our resort and greeted by the CMs who always seem to have a smile and go out of their way to make your stay memorable. From then on we do what we want and Disney makes it as easy and convenient as possible. No worries.

tigger1968

I like the pure espcapism of it all. We have done DME for years, and I never really feel any need to get off property. I agree there is something about getting on that bus at the airport and getting excited about arriving at whatever resort we are staying in. It's such an immersive experience in so many ways. The theming of the resorts, that first walk down Main Street in MK, or really walking in to any of the parks, it all seems to push away the outside world and makes you feel like a kid again.

21stamps

Spending uninterrupted time with my child, seeing a look of wonder on kiddos face, the cast members, the nostalgia, dancing to a street party or show, watching the EWP, the monorail, Magic shots and ride photos/videos.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom