What is your favorite underwear to wear?

What is your favorite kind of underwear to wear?

• Boxers

Votes: 19 42.2%
  • Briefs

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Boy Leg Briefs

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Bikini

• String Bikini

• Thong

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters

Maria

Originally posted by Sassy
Thought this could bring up a fun conversation! :slurp:

Girl.... u are shameless! :eek:

do u mean the ones we wear or the ones we like to see in guys?? :confused: :slurp:

Boxers, of course! or those "long leg" tight ones? I don´t know how to call them.... but you know what I mean, right? :slurp: ;)

For me to wear........... which underwear?? :eek: :zipit: :lol: j/k ;)

Sassy

Original Poster
I mean for you to wear....I can post another thread for what you like to see on the opposite gender:)

wdwcastwannabe

when you say boy leg brief, are you referring to boxer briefs??? because if you are, chalk up my vote there, otherwise, it'd be a toss up...i like boxer briefs the most, but i find that it improves my self-discipline if i force myself to alternate between boxers and briefs every week

but please enlighten me as to the term "boy leg brief"

tim:king:

wdwcastwannabe

well maria, it is quite simple...

when i wear briefs, i find them to be somewhat...umm..restricting, whereas i find that boxers give my manhood a little too much freedom...and i prefer boxer briefs the best, because they are the "happy medium"...

therefore, having to alternate every week instead of being able to wear my favorite helps me discipline myself to do things that i don't always necessarily want to do...does that make sense?

ps. i agree with tenchu, this forum is going downhill! but i was asked, so i answered!

mickeyfan

Originally posted by wdwcastwannabe
well maria, it is quite simple...

when i wear briefs, i find them to be somewhat...umm..restricting, whereas i find that boxers give my manhood a little too much freedom...and i prefer boxer briefs the best, because they are the "happy medium"...

therefore, having to alternate every week instead of being able to wear my favorite helps me discipline myself to do things that i don't always necessarily want to do...does that make sense?

ps. i agree with tenchu, this forum is going downhill! but i was asked, so i answered!

Since I will be there in April, after your March arrival, will you be so kind as to model them for me?:animwink:

If this is downhill...............let them slid on down (just the way Tramp likes to see my........uh.........all females underwear)!!:kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom