What is your fantasy park souvenir?

Figgy1

Premium Member
That would be awesome!

Mine would have to be HM merch that I actually like. I've seen a few things on Ebay that are alright but nothing I couldn't live without. I don't collect pins, the HM shirts are atrocious, and the couple HM vinyls are decent at best. Maybe a nice bookshelf-size model of the entire mansion. Like the Olszewski one but larger. Or a similar version of the hitchhiking ghosts.
Do you have the Jim Shore HM?

Joseph Robinson

Fantasy huh? Wellll.... I remember seeing a HUGE Cinderella Castle, for sale that was priced at $$$ Thousands of dollars, made of glass. It would look GREAT on my living room table. All my friends would drool over my purchase. I would be the envy of all for miles around. BUUUT....
First of all, I would never be able to afford it unless I won the lottery. Second of all, IF I did buy it , when I got it home, I'm sure one of my dogs would wag their tails and hit it with enough force to break it. :eek::(

I look at that castle every time I go to MK or the glass shop in downtown Disney (they ahve one in both shops: $37,000!). I also second Belle...

Phineas

Original Poster
Can I go again? Haunted Mansion purple wallpaper by the roll. Or at least the stencil to do it myself-I found a template online awhile ago to make your own-and it proved most disastrous.

Jessica Meier

I want some of the statues in the art shoppe in Epcot. I would have one of every princess for my daughter's bedroom. And steins from Germany for my husband (he is of German heritage), and every single last Santa Claus ornament I could find for my dad (he does an only Santa tree).

MarkTwain

I'd like a nice Epcot-specific wristwatch. You know, a watch face made out of the EPCOT Center logo, something with all the pavilion logos instead of numbers, a Figment equivalent of the classic Mickey watch, something.

I actually asked a lady at MouseGear if they had anything like that and she said no, but that there had been a major upswing in requests for Epcot-exclusive merch so she was hopeful there'd be more stuff like that soon.

scpergj

specifically, Belle in this picture...

My insider source at WDI Costumes leaked the new outfits!!

disney_princess_pin_ups_by_kei%2Bphillips.png

HouCuseChickie

1. I guess it would be considered vintage, but I want a t-shirt exactly like the Donald Duck one I bought in Tomorrowland back in 1985.

2. Since they already have partnered with Lenox, I don't think it would be too crazy for them to make a Donald Lenox holiday ornament so that I could have my favorite character in Lenox form on the tree.

3. While most souvenirs are not edible...I'd really like them to offer all of the white chocolate cake toppers available on fancy custom cakes and wedding cakes also available for sale in certain gift shops selling edible goods.

4. In hopes that maybe one day they do some Mary Blair Dooney's...a bag from said line.

5. A light up mouse ear balloon for me...not the kids...me!

Magenta Panther

I would love a really, really good stuffed Mickey Mouse toy. I have yet to find one, at the parks or anywhere else. The closest to a perfect Mickey doll that I found came out some years ago and was made of corduroy, I think. But they're gone now, and all I see is Mickeys made out of cheap plush with floppy round ears. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom