What is there to do in the early morning on a Disney Cruise?

BigRedDad

Original Poster
For those of us that stay up late and wake up at the crack of stupid (2-3AM), what is available to do around the cruise ship?

With the small rooms, I won't be able to stay there or I would wake everyone. At WDW, I usually log in to work when on vacation and spend an hour closing out critical issues since it is easier than training someone for weeks to do it wrong anyway. I am not sure what it cost for internet access, but would pay for it and lounge on a deck somewhere.

EOD K9

There is the gym, go for a stroll/run on Deck 4. You can just wander the ship, look for hidden Mickey's, etc.

Wendy Pleakley

Don't expect anything to be open, so yeah, you're pretty much going to have to entertain yourself. Disney ships don't have any nightlife past midnight, generally.

Internet won't be cheap, but you'll have no problem finding a nice quiet spot to work if you're so inclined.

C&D

Coffee, tea and other beverages are always available to sip as you stroll the empty decks (unless on I'm your cruise) and of course the crew tidying up. And then there are the photo-ops:

Tom

Beta Return
Coffee, tea and other beverages are always available to sip as you stroll the empty decks (unless on I'm your cruise) and of course the crew tidying up. And then there are the photo-ops:

If I were up at those hours, I would do the same thing. I'm usually awake until 1am, but then I sleep late. I've strolled the decks pretty late, but never when it's been empty like that. It would be so peaceful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom