What is the best ride you have ever been on?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
You'll miss them when they're gone, lol!

I should be riding Steel Vengeance for the first time in three weeks. I'm already not a Ruin My Coaster fan anyway.
I don’t miss them…any of them.

Headbangers ball.

I never had a problem with mean streak…but it was not kind and shook itself apart

Sometimes the best are though…i loved gwazi

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
At five feet tall, I do not have that issue, so I will happily ride everything for you and you can get things off of high shelves.
You’re almost on the under…

Though I gotta say…when a nice older lady says “excuse me…could you?…” in the grocery store…

I lean down and say “what do you need from the bottom?”

…gets them every time. 😎

DisneyRoy

You'll miss them when they're gone, lol!

I should be riding Steel Vengeance for the first time in three weeks. I'm already not a Ruin My Coaster fan anyway.
If you like fast coasters that literally throw you out of your seat, you won't be disappointed. I was out of my seat that ride more than I touched it. I have never been on a coaster like Steel Vengeance before or since.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
If you like fast coasters that literally throw you out of your seat, you won't be disappointed. I was out of my seat that ride more than I touched it. I have never been on a coaster like Steel Vengeance before or since.
That was the OG gwazi for me….ridiculous airtime

Another underated coaster that no longer is with us is Wildcat at Hershey

The hypercoasters from B&M would do that too but for the restraints

Good airtime beats inversions anytime

StarWarsGirl

That was the OG gwazi for me….ridiculous airtime

Another underated coaster that no longer is with us is Wildcat at Hershey

The hypercoasters from B&M would do that too but for the restraints

Good airtime beats inversions anytime
Ugh, I hated Wildcat. It was ridiculously rough. The last time I went on it I ended up with a migraine. I much prefer Lightning Racers and Comet. Heck, Comet is almost 80 years old and smoother than Wildcat was. Wildcat's Revenge is so much better.

iamgroot61

In the Parks
No
The answer to this question is not a simple one. LOL! For me, there are different elements of "best." For sheer fun and immersion, I think GOTG, Cosmic Rewind is the best. The intro, backstory, FX, ride system, everything all works so well together, and then there's the MUSIC! So yeah, I think that's the "best." That said, I think Matterhorn Bobsleds at DL is an amazing ride. Loads of fun and over the years it has been enhanced with some nice FX. It is a must do ride for me and my kids every visit. Of the dark rides, I'd have to say Peter Pan's Flight is the best. Even if you don't have an emotional connection to the film, it's just a lovely ride. Indiana Jones is another truly amazing ride I love a lot that never fails to entertain. Even the queue, with its interactive elements is cool. And then there's GOTG, Mission Breakout. When they announced the retheming of this ride I was furious. Why mess with a cherished ride? Disney could afford to build an original attraction. And the timing of this seemed rushed to get something in place to synergize with the release of GOTG, V2, so the whole thing just seemed contrived to me and doomed to fail. Well, all of that stuff was true, but, shockingly, the reborn ride is actually better. I can't stand the exterior theming, but the queue and the ride itself is a home run.

Skibum1970

For me, it's a tie between Pirates of the Caribbean (WDW is good but DL is better) and Hagrids' coaster. As a coaster fan, Hagrids has a lot of great tricks up its sleeve. As I grow older, I will admit that rides like Spaceship Earth are right behind Hagrids.

bwr827

Hagrid’s is the best.
  • incredible theming from queue to exit
  • a fun story with easily audible dialogue
  • great pacing so you get multiple moments to pause and enjoy before the next launch/action
  • two different themed seating options
  • and if on the motorcycle seat you can time hitting the dragon’s breath button just right to feel that extra touch of fun and immersion.
And all of this at a “goldilocks” thrill level that is both exciting and highly accessible to families.

Honourable mention to Flight of Passage: it sure feels like a ride, and like no other, grinning ear to ear.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom