What is going on with Park Tickets???

DiSnEyF@n

Hi all...

I'm looking for some info on the park tickets. As an annual pass holder, I just received an email from Disney talking about the new ticket prices and how nothing with my pass will change.... So here's my question...

I need to buy the rest of my family park hoppers and I am wondering if I should buy now or wait (like I planned to do). I'm trying to save money, but am afraid when the prices change it will cost me more money.

Any help or insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Hi all...

I'm looking for some info on the park tickets. As an annual pass holder, I just received an email from Disney talking about the new ticket prices and how nothing with my pass will change.... So here's my question...

I need to buy the rest of my family park hoppers and I am wondering if I should buy now or wait (like I planned to do). I'm trying to save money, but am afraid when the prices change it will cost me more money.

Any help or insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
I'm not sure if you are considering waiting hoping prices will come down but I don't anticipate that anytime in the future.

Upvote 0

MickeyMomV

Prices are usually set in late June/early July for regular tickets. I don't remember a time where Disney bumped up the price of regular tickets twice in one year. I would hope they stick to this but with the improving economy who knows what will happen.

Upvote 0

MickeyMomV

In 2014 and 2015, they changed the ticket prices in February.

In 2006 thru 2013 they changed them between May and August, mostly June and August. All Ears has a historical chart of prices and when they changed.

2006 had 2 price increases.
Thank you for the reference. Looking at that chart I would expect a price change in February as they never go a full year without a price change. The majority of the changes do occur in June to August but in years that they make the move from making price changes early in the year (February) to mid year (June/August) they usually make 2 price changes (2006 and 2009).

What really sucks is that prices have doubled in the last 9 years!!

Upvote 0

wendysue

Thank you for the reference. Looking at that chart I would expect a price change in February as they never go a full year without a price change. The majority of the changes do occur in June to August but in years that they make the move from making price changes early in the year (February) to mid year (June/August) they usually make 2 price changes (2006 and 2009).

What really sucks is that prices have doubled in the last 9 years!!

Precisely why this is our last trip......

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom