What is a tie number?

Kaleti

Original Poster
Hey, my name's Jesse, I'm here on behalf of my not-very-tech-savvy dad Kaleti who's a cast member from the Polynesian Resort. He's been trying to make an account on the Vendor Depot Auction Site, but the registration form asks for something called a "tie line" and he has no idea what it is. Can anyone help us out please?

Sorry it says tie number in the title, he gave me the wrong info and I can't find an option to change the title when I go in to edit.

Last edited:

Domosuke

He would need to contact his superior, as why would ordinary people have that information, or be at liberty to give out that information?

Flalex72

Hey, my name's Jesse, I'm here on behalf of my not-very-tech-savvy dad Kaleti who's a cast member from the Polynesian Resort. He's been trying to make an account on the Vendor Depot Auction Site, but the registration form asks for something called a "tie line" and he has no idea what it is. Can anyone help us out please?

Sorry it says tie number in the title, he gave me the wrong info and I can't find an option to change the title when I go in to edit.

A Disney "Tie Line" is a 4 digit number beginning with 8 that prefixes the extension when calling another telephone system at WDW. For example, if you're working in a park, and want to call the front desk at a resort, you would dial that resort's tie line, then the extension in order to be connected.

Off the top of my head, I think the tie line for the Poly is 8282, but it could be 8202. The Poly and Grand once shared a tie line and this still causes some issues, and I can't recall which is which.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom