What have I done

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
I don't need no stinkin' noisemakers. That being said, our performance captains saw us out there, and rewrote our roles on the spot. Now, we don't scare. We distract so the people in the bushes and in the shadows get the scares, so basically I was told to be a jackass.

Who would've thought it possible... me.. getting PAID... to be a jackass.

barnum42

mkt said:
I don't need no stinkin' noisemakers. That being said, our performance captains saw us out there, and rewrote our roles on the spot. Now, we don't scare. We distract so the people in the bushes and in the shadows get the scares, so basically I was told to be a jackass.
A wise captain - getting his cast to perform to their strengths.

Legacy

mkt said:

Who would've thought it possible... me.. getting PAID... to be a jackass.
Boo and Skadoo, Robert... Boo and Skadoo...

(or Scream and Scram... which is just stupid)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
I know... also Attack and Get Back this year. However, now that I'm a distraction, it's more fun :D I am basically getting paid to make people laugh and look at me (wow... professional attention . I need this gig permanently), so the other scareactors can scare (as are the other Camos), but now we also are supposed to keep an eye out for the other scareactors, since we have full vision and motion. It's an interesting trade-off.

disneytati

mkt said:
I know... also Attack and Get Back this year. However, now that I'm a distraction, it's more fun :D I am basically getting paid to make people laugh and look at me (wow... professional attention . I need this gig permanently), so the other scareactors can scare (as are the other Camos), but now we also are supposed to keep an eye out for the other scareactors, since we have full vision and motion. It's an interesting trade-off.

Man, that's cool!!! I have never had the guts to go to Haloween Horror Nights at Universal, but it must be cool to work there.

Legacy

disneytati said:
Man, that's cool!!! I have never had the guts to go to Haloween Horror Nights at Universal, but it must be cool to work there.
Once you work there, you view the event from a different perspective so it isn't scary anymore. (Especially if you work in a house)

disneytati

Legacy said:
Once you work there, you view the event from a different perspective so it isn't scary anymore. (Especially if you work in a house)

Yeah, I guess so. But you don't know me, man, I am THE scared girl. I am terrified of these Halloween Horror Nights, and would never go there. Even working, I don't know if I would have the guts... :lol: :lookaroun

kal1484

disneytati said:
Yeah, I guess so. But you don't know me, man, I am THE scared girl. I am terrified of these Halloween Horror Nights, and would never go there. Even working, I don't know if I would have the guts... :lol: :lookaroun

I'm with you....EVERYTHING scares me!

disneytati

wdwprincess03 said:
I'm with you....EVERYTHING scares me!

:lol: Good to know I am not alone!!! Everyone at work keeps teasing me because of that. :lol: Last week a co-worker started scaring me (we were in a dark corridor, ready to leave.. I work in the evenings, and we have to turn the lights off). He kept imitating horrible things, whispering... I couldn't control myself and started screaming! Man, that was soooooo embarrasing... Everyone went there to see what was going on...

WDWFREAK53

disneytati said:
:lol: Good to know I am not alone!!! Everyone at work keeps teasing me because of that. :lol: Last week a co-worker started scaring me (we were in a dark corridor, ready to leave.. I work in the evenings, and we have to turn the lights off). He kept imitating horrible things, whispering... I couldn't control myself and started screaming! Man, that was soooooo embarrasing... Everyone went there to see what was going on...

Boo.

:lookaroun

stranger

Legacy said:
*in Grim Reaper voice*

..."Death awaits from the shadows"...

(Ah... that one gave a good scare.)

That's actually good! In So. Cal we have our Halloween Haunt same as yours, but in Knotts Berry Farm...the worst I heard is, "Shall we dance?" Okay, they're not good with the puns, but they are good with shocking people. Last year, while leaving a maze, on each side of me jumped out two girls dressed as Alice in Wonderland (they're called Malice in Wonderland) each carrying a fake butcher knife aiming it at my stomach. It scared me so much, I grabbed on to the guy behind me and I didn't even know him...:lol: Good times :lol:

Legacy

My favorite scare... two people backed into me, thinking I was a wall.

I said, "Boo". They flew across my room, it the wall opposite me was a down the hall in a instant. I couldn't help but laugh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom