What Happened To All The Offers?

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
Just curious, has anyone gotten offers lately from Universal? It seemed I was getting them at every week, but ever since I actually booked a trip a few weeks ago, they have dried up.

trr1

I just got one today

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

4-Night, 4-Day Vacation Package from $89 Per Adult, Per Night
4-Night Hotel Accommodations at a Universal Partner Hotel.
4 Days at 2 Amazing Theme Parks – 2-Day Park-to-Park Admission with 2 Days FREE^
Early Park Admission
spacer.gif

Learn more

Our Best Price Guarantee
spacer.gif

(see terms & conditions here)
spacer.gif

Learn more

007mickey

Just curious, has anyone gotten offers lately from Universal? It seemed I was getting them at every week, but ever since I actually booked a trip a few weeks ago, they have dried up.

I have no idea if this is correct but after we booked our trip, we needed to make a call back for pricing confirmation and I thought I would ask about not seeing any offers / discounts lately. I was told that after you book, you won't see any offers / discounts. I understand the logic from Universal's point but we have almost always booked our Disney trips well in advance and then received some sort of code / offer to apply to the existing reservation and save a little extra green.

Can anybody lend any first hand experience with this?

trr1

I think if you book directly with Universal you wont get any however we booked with a travel agent

Club Cooloholic

Original Poster
That is a really freaky thing for them to do. I wonder when the deals kick back in? I guess I could have another email registered to keeo getting them. Since I am asking have there been any really good ones recently? I booked an amex deal

SSH

My DH and I each have separate Uni emails registered with no packages booked and we haven't received anything other than HHN promos in past month or so. But then again, I've never received a WDW code either and I've stayed onsite numerous times and been registered with them under same email and home address for many years.

JoeCamel

That is a really freaky thing for them to do. I wonder when the deals kick back in? I guess I could have another email registered to keeo getting them. Since I am asking have there been any really good ones recently? I booked an amex deal

Just clear your cookies

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom