What food do you consider your favorite food?

What food do you consider your favorite food?

• Total voters

JohnD

I like expensive food and will always order Lobster.

What is your favorite food. Please do not say something gauche like Pizza or Tacos.

You only have three choices.

Which truffle do you mean? A chocolate truffle or the fungus as defined by Wikipedia: A truffle is the fruiting body of a subterranean Ascomycete fungus, predominantly one of the many species of the genus Tuber. Truffles are ectomycorrhizal fungi and are therefore usually found in close association with the roots of trees. Wikipedia.

I hazard to point this out because I pointed out a deficiency in your poll. I guess that sets me up to attack because obviously you can't err. It's your poll. So there. I get it. Oh well.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Original Poster
Which truffle do you mean? A chocolate truffle or the fungus as defined by Wikipedia: A truffle is the fruiting body of a subterranean Ascomycete fungus, predominantly one of the many species of the genus Tuber. Truffles are ectomycorrhizal fungi and are therefore usually found in close association with the roots of trees. Wikipedia.

I hazard to point this out because I pointed out a deficiency in your poll. I guess that sets me up to attack because obviously you can't err. It's your poll. So there. I get it. Oh well.
I seem to have struck a raw nerve with someone though.

Boo hoo hoo. Sniffle sniffle.

Lucky

Yep. It's okay. It was done in opposition to the other one. I guess the other one is still there. I can't see it because I ignored the OP of that one.
Yeah, I just made two additions to my ignore list from that thread.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom