What does your computer look like?

wdwishes2005

Original Poster
I will post a picture of mine as soon as I can get my hands on some batteries. It was a stock compaq case until thursday, and now it has an acrylic window, 6'' blue cold cathode and a 88mm blue LED fan.

LilDucky

Well, it's not the picture of my own computer, but it does look like this:

B0007OW5D4.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Cliffordsmon

I don't have a picture but I can describe it fairly well--17in titanium powerbook which means it's wide, silver and has a white Apple symbol that lights up when the computer is awake. There is this obnoxious little white light that blinks when it is asleep but it's enough light to light up a dark room.

LilDucky

Clifford'smon said:
There is this obnoxious little white light that blinks when it is asleep but it's enough light to light up a dark room.
Mine has that too! :lol: :lol:

I agree....it is annoying! :lol:

wdwishes2005

Original Poster
Case mods. I could build my own but I wanted an affordable entry level that could be upgraded and the packages for the 500$ range are cheaper then making a similar computer.

FrumiousBoojum

Well, one of them is a white, Sharp laptop with an autostereoscopic screen, another is a Sony Vaio desktop... one that we're working on is a throw-away Gateway that we've got Linux on...

Uponastar

FrumiousBoojum said:
Well, one of them is a white, Sharp laptop with an autostereoscopic screen, another is a Sony Vaio desktop... one that we're working on is a throw-away Gateway that we've got Linux on...

Well, your computers all sound really cool :lookaroun but what I really love is your screen name! :)

wdwishes2005

Original Poster
Man... This thread is the invasion of the apples..... I love my PC. Who cares if yours is more stable/ less prone to viruses, We get all the games..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom