What do you use as your phone/computer Background?

thompson2224

Original Poster
So as the title suggests, what is your disney background on your phone or your computer? Post it here. Mine is what my avatar is

rob0519

P4230062.JPG

This is my PC Desktop at work.

sfeinst

My phone has my wife and kids standing in front of Spaceship Earth (Epcot is my favorite). I don't use a computer background (frankly I always have something open so can't ever see the background, so why bother).

NeedMoreMickey

I have a picture of the castle on my phone that I took at 3:00 AM just so I can say I was there at 3:00 in the morning. My computer I have several pictures that rotate and I change them almost every week. Some times it will be 5 different pictures of the castle or 5 different pictures of fireworks. This week I have Jungle Cruise behind the water, hill in Future World during Epcot Flower & Garden, Mt. Everest from across the lake, the boat at BC taken from Boardwalk and a panoramic view of BC pool. I have two monitors at work so if I'm not using the second one my pictures are rotating every 15 minutes.

britdaw

I love Disney, so I'm sure when it gets closer to our trip, I'll have a Disney-themed wallpaper, but for now it's a "Fear The Walking Dead" wallpaper that I made:
ftwd_la.png

Disney4family

Our computer has a great Scott Keating aerial of Bay Lake Tower and The Contemporary Resort. My phone is my kids with Mickey at Chef Mickey's. My daughter's phone is of Pooh proposing to her at The Crystal Palace (no wedding date has been set yet ;)). My son's iPod has a daytime shot of SSE.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
My computers have a rotation of screencaps from various Walt Disney Animation Studios movies (The Fox and the Hound, The Lion King, Lady and the Tramp, Zootopia, Bambi, Robin Hood) and a couple from Princess Mononoke (distributed by Disney in the USA).

My phone (at least for now) has this fan art based off of The Fox and the Hound:
cc__vixey_and_tod_by_mistytang-d4yr1zx.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom