What do you think of this shirt?

Miss.Queenie

Im going in January and I thought it would be good for cold nights, but does it look like a sleeping shirt?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170918-133053.png
    Screenshot_20170918-133053.png
    521.9 KB · Views: 180

Tyaloo

It looks great! I actually have a Minnie Mouse shirt that is technically a "pyjama" shirt, but it just looks like a regular old t shirt. lol

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Looks good to me but DW always asks me... What do you think of this shirt/dress/shoes/ etc. I always end up saying the same thing ... Youre going to be the one wearing it, if YOU like it get it. If it has anything Disney on it... definitely get it.

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
No, it looks like any other "ringer"-style T-shirt -- just with a pattern on it. Wear it with pride. :)

What a cute shirt!

It's Disney so pretty much anything goes. If you want to wear it then go for it. No one will look twice at it.

It looks great! I actually have a Minnie Mouse shirt that is technically a "pyjama" shirt, but it just looks like a regular old t shirt. lol

It's cute just like any other raglan tee! Not pjs at all.
all of the above

Upvote 0

Rutt

Looks good to me but DW always asks me... What do you think of this shirt/dress/shoes/ etc. I always end up saying the same thing ... Youre going to be the one wearing it, if YOU like it get it. If it has anything Disney on it... definitely get it.
Exactly this. If you want to wear it, wear it! I personally love it!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom