What do you have to do?

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
I wanted reserved seats for the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival's Party for the Senses on October 25th. I started calling at 6:58 AM on the first day of offer (July 31st) and got put in the cue at a few seconds after 7:00 AM. Was in the cue for 31 minutes and by then all Category I and II seats where gone. Could not believe the demand was that high. What else can you do?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
I see you are a DVC member and you actually could have booked starting on 7/25. There really is nothing you can do besides calling in early.
They always have presales start early for DVC Members, Passholders, etc for the special events. They started on 7/25 for those and on 7/29 if you are a Disney Visa Card holder. So by the time the general public could book on 7/31 most of those catagories were already taken. I was able to book before 7/31 because we are DVC members, and Visa card holders for 11/1 and STILL could not get reserved seating for the Party for the Senses that evening we wanted.
Plus the night you are going is the Special Chefs Around the World edition of the Party for the Senses so unfortunately those went very quick especially due to that one only being offered one time. :)

*** Just a tip subscribe to receive The Disney Food Blog daily (disneyfoodblog.com) and you would know all info of when to book or book early , and lots of other useful info. That is how I found out about booking early this year for DVC, passholders etc. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom