What do tickets ordered online or by phone look like?

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Has anyone recently purchased tickets by phone or online thru Disney? Can you tell me what they look like? Are they plastic credit card things or paper? Do they all look the same? I tried to find out by calling and noone seemed to know....:veryconfu

lisak09

I ordered mine through Disney and when they arrived they were plastic cards. Last year i got them through themeparkticketsdirect.com and they were paper card. I don't think it matters.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
When you purchase them at a Disney store you can pick Minnie, Mickey, Goofy or Pluto images on them and they are flat hard plastic with a swipe black stripe on back, rather like your resort key quality. I like having them different for each person....:king: I have put individual stickers on each in the past and Donald Duck was available a few years back which was perfect for one member of the family....thanks for the info I think I will have DH swing by a store near his work since the three near our home closed up shop in the past year....they are all the same price as far as I can tell and the lady at the store said they charged Florida tax of 6 1/2% on them here, although we are NOT anywhere near Florida....:lookaroun

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I do love my old paper ones from the early 90's...large heavy duty cardboard ones....:king:

jeffcp08

Tickets which are shipped to you by WDW will be on a credit-card like stock. However, if it's an Annual or Seasonal pass, you will need to exchange the card at a WDW Vacation Planning (ticketing) window to get the real ticket.

Anything put on will-call will just be printed up on the lighter paper stock at the ticket window. I personally recommend just doing will-call, since you will have to pass a ticket window to get in anyway!

HeatherK

I got my MNSSHP tickets recently and they are the credit card type of ticket with the same pictures they have had, like Cinderella and the prince, "where the glass slipper always fits" etc.

lisak09

Ours all have different pictures on them. Theirs Cinderella and Prince Charming, Mickey Mouse signing autographs, Mickey Donald & Goofy riding the teacups and some of the Dwarfs on Splash Mountain.

Disney05

I've gotten them through undercovertourist and they were not plastic. But I always transfer them to my "key to the World" card anyway. And my MNSSHP tickets were like credit cards.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom