What do I need to know about club level at the CR

MOUSEGIRL

Original Poster
We just up grated our stay in June from Theme Park view to Atrium Club level Theme Park View? We have stayed at the CR several times and love it. With the summer special it was only $25 more to change to club level so I did. Usually when we try a new resort it takes me a few days to learn the best way to get around for example when staying at the poly its was easier to walk to the TTC than to the main house and catch the monorail. I have never really done much research on CL. So please give me any tips...

MorganKelly

Our experience was a few years back, but generally this was our experience: 7:00-10:00 am or so - Continental breakfast - cereals, fruits, breads, pastry; 11:00-4:00 - snacks like crackers, cookies, soda; 5:00-7:00 - cheese tray, vegetables w/ dips, hot appetizers, beer and wine; 8:00-10:00 - desserts! All day you can get beverages and fresh fruit. Services include a free daily paper, bottled water and turn-down service. Fantastic views! Enjoy!

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
We stayed in a theme park view club level room several years ago and it was great (mainly for the views). Not sure how it will work now with the Magic Bands, but back then you had to use your KTTW card in the elevator to access the club level floor. The food and drinks were a nice bonus, and there's a concierge that can help you with ADRs, etc.

aw14

We are staying here with the atrium club level/theme park view in August. I actually started a thread of a similar topic as well. Curious for thoughts.

We have stayed at CR with a theme park view before and loved it, so thought we would add the extra. My travel agent found us flights that saved us a lot so it kinda paid for itself :)

rob0519

We've stayed at the CR Park View many times and our family found the concierge level quite nice the few times we stayed there. You needed to use your key in the elevator to get to the floor. There is a continental breakfast, afternoon snacks and evening appetizers daily. Those are really the only differences unless things have changed in the last 5 years.

Yes, you have a "concierge" sitting at a desk, but really Disney has no idea what a true concierge at a $500+ a night hotel is supposed to do. They cannot get you any reservation that you cannot get yourself online. If you haven't booked it or you can't book it that day, they can't either. There is no pixie dust drawer full of empty tables into which they can go.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom