Trip Report What do Harrison Ford and I have in common? We both played solo - a mini trip report

Sooooo...How's everyone

If you followed along with our August trip report (http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...d-other-musings-an-august-trip-report.917713/), at the end I mentioned that I was going to be in Orlando near the end of October for the AFP Conference and that I would probably be hitting up Disney a bit while I was there.

Well......I did.

Ready???

OK...

Some pre-trip stuff

Who is going:
Just me (Graham). I had a feeling this was going to feel weird being at Disney alone.
IMG_20161123_191919.jpg

No, I don't wear glasses. I raided the lost and found at the kid's karate dojo. Steph (my daughter) said I Iooked like a hipster and told me to post it on Instagram. I guess it's like being Clark Kent vs my in-park Superman identity.

When: October 22-26th

Where: I was staying offsite at the Rosen Plaza Hotel (the AFP conference was at the Orange County Convention Centre, and I wanted to stay within walking distance of the place).

Well, that's it for now. I'll start posting shortly.

gwhb75

Original Poster
I did this last week. I was kicking myself, but then when I checked in I got A group! Our flight wasn't very full, so I just got really lucky.

Glad you had a good time, and I'm sure you're excited about your next trip with the whole crew!

It is a terrible feeling when you realize you forgot to check in. If it was with the whole family Tammy would not have been happy if we were all split up throughout the plane. One of the benefits of travelling solo I guess.

We are definitely excited about the upcoming trip and have already been discussing where we want to stay (we've book Saratoga right now but we'll change it once we're allowed to).

Thanks for following along

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom