What cheers you up when you are sick?

melmel89

Original Poster
Well the occupational hazard of being a student teacher has struck again and i'm full of a cold. what Disney related things cheer you all up when your sick? :hungover:

Goofyernmost

Getting better perks me right up! I'm not sick very often though and it appears that I am the only person that is still able to go to places like WDW and come back as healthy as I went. And the thing is that I do not own a single bottle of antibacterial hand wash.:happy:

melmel89

Original Poster
Getting better perks me right up! I'm not sick very often though and it appears that I am the only person that is still able to go to places like WDW and come back as healthy as I went. And the thing is that I do not own a single bottle of antibacterial hand wash.:happy:

Ugh I'm so jealous! I seem to catch every bug that does the rounds, hopefully being exposed to hundreds of students on a daily basis will toughen me up!

melmel89

Original Poster
A good bowl of curry or pho, a warm blanket and a John Hughes or Star Wars movie marathon... And my little Westie sbuging beside me - he never leaves my side when I'm sick.
That sounds awesome right now, I always crave something curryish or full of chillies when i'm sick it turns me into a heat demon!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom