What CD Is In Your Player Right Now?

lamarvenoy

Aaka said:
Wow. Haven't heard that one in a long time. But I know it and love it.

Right now I'm listening to New Order, "Waiting for the Siren's Call."

BROOKLYN- I got a bunch of family out there-I haven't been there in years but I miss it. Westsieda.........

mountainmaster1

My CD player holds 5 discs, 1 and 2 is the Official WDW Soundtrack, 3 is Aerosmith, 4 is the Halo 2 Soundtrack, and 5 is The sountrack to the Last of the Mohicans.

DisneyFreak529

I have two MP3 disk in my car loaded with a different mix of songs. I have a fold with a mix of new songs & disney songs (getting in the mood for Decembers trip) & a mix of xmas songs (getting in the mood for xmas). I usally copy my new cds on the computer so I can listen while I'm on or just play the MP3's on the computer while I'm relaxing.

Well, I don't have a CD Player anymore but my newest CD loaded up and currently listening to on my iPod is Stephen Lynch "A Little Bit Special" :)

But usually I have all my Disney stuff playing. I ran a total playtime on my iTunes Library and then I did a playtime on just my Disney stuff. Turns out I listen to my Disney songs about 60% of the time i'm listening to iTunes or my iPod. Funny thing is my Disney Music only accounts for about 16% of my library LOL

Play Count for Disney Songs-24340
Play Count for Entire Library-41296

Yeah, I was bored.:lol::lol::lol:

-DGJake

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom