What bag is easier to travel with?

Jess G

I will be traveling back and forth alone and I won't be checking a bag. 3 night trip, I debating between a weekender bag or a backpack. What do you think would be most comfortable to travel with?

LeighM

Have you looked at the LeSportsac backpacks? They come in varying sizes. I love LSS because they are lightweight nylon and waterproof.

Upvote 0

I am Timmy

I was amazed at the number of travel tools he has on his website. I've got packing cubes, a hanging toiletry bag, but the clothesline is a great idea. I might order that since not every hotel bathroom has a retractable drying line in the tib/shower. And I like the idea of using those space bags for dirty laundry...
We have several items from his website and have found all of them to be excellent quality at fair prices. We still use all that for travel, have never had to replace what we bought from his site. That stuff is built to last!

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
We have several items from his website and have found all of them to be excellent quality at fair prices. We still use all that for travel, have never had to replace what we bought from his site. That stuff is built to last!

Great, thanks for the endorsement! I've always enjoyed his programs on PBS. Didn't know he sold luggage and other travel accessories, in addition to the guides and DVDs.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom