What attraction would you most like to see at the magic Kingdom next?

Next attraction at MK

• Fire Mountain

Votes: 11 10.2%
  • Bald Mountain

Votes: 21 19.4%
  • Geyser mountain

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Alien Encounter

• Journey to the Center of the Earth

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • TDS 20k clone

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Tron lightcycle attraction

• Aladin ride

• Harry potter ride

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Little mermaid ride

• Other Fantasyland darkride (please state your pick)

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Other...

Votes: 11 10.2%

• Total voters

PhilosophyMagic

Good Lord, am I the only one on this website who thinks Indiana Jones Adventure would be a PERFECT addition to MK?! What MK desperately needs right now is a new, ***immersive*** E-Ticket attraction. I say gut Aladdin and stick Indy into Adventureland!

Papa Van

PhilosophyMagic said:
Good Lord, am I the only one on this website who thinks Indiana Jones Adventure would be a PERFECT addition to MK?! What MK desperately needs right now is a new, ***immersive*** E-Ticket attraction. I say gut Aladdin and stick Indy into Adventureland!

I too would love to see an Indy ride in Adventureland, although not exactly the same ride system since WDW already has it in Dinosaur. As for the poll I voted for a dark ride. Alice in Wonderland is easily my favorite Disney movie, and a 21st century dark ride in Fantasyland would be wonderful.

Papa Van

joshwill

i read in another thread that there is a possability of a rumour that someone thinks a harry potter ride may or may not never happen.

martinthesparta

Original Poster
PhilosophyMagic said:

I think indy would fit better at the studios personally, but in a different version of course. I think the only reason it really works in cali is because they only have the two parks as options. Fire mountain, jttcote, or tron would be excellent immersive eride additions for the kingdom.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Might as well shut this one down now....every conceivable rumored attraction on a list.....it cant be good.

Um....why would they put Allien Encounter back in after they just took it out???

martinthesparta

Original Poster
hakunamatata said:
Might as well shut this one down now....every conceivable rumored attraction on a list.....it cant be good.

Um....why would they put Allien Encounter back in after they just took it out???

Did you read the title, it says what attraction would you most like to see at the magic kingdom next, not what will go in or what you think will be next. Many people believe it should have never been removed.

This is merly a fun hypothetical thread of what people might like to see in the kingdom next. I merly put what I thought would be the most common responces and allowed people to add whatever I may have missed.

wannab@dis

martinthesparta said:
Did you read the title, it says what attraction would you most like to see at the magic kingdom next........

Question still stands... why would it ever be the next attraction?

CaptainMichael

wannab@dis said:
Question still stands... why would it ever be the next attraction?

Exactly, why would anyone go through the expense of putting back an attraction that was closed down.

Now if the question were phrased: Which MK attraction shouldn't have been replaced? Alien Encounter would be a perfect canidate!

snoopi_grl

I voted Journey to the Center of the Earth because it's a GREAT ride!!
why would they make a Harry Potter ride?
isn't Harry Potter (the movie) Universal? i never thought it was a Disney film... ?

CaptainMichael

snoopi_grl said:
I voted Journey to the Center of the Earth because it's a GREAT ride!!
why would they make a Harry Potter ride?
isn't Harry Potter (the movie) Universal? i never thought it was a Disney film... ?

Tiring and exhaustive discussion on that subject can be found on two threads in News and Rumors..... :snore:

A "Ghost" Host

Ariel~

Being a die-hard Little Mermaid fan, I'll have to go with The Little Mermaid dark ride. I've read a full description of how it was all planned to be and though it would've been so awsome!

A "Ghost" Host

Ariel~

Being a die-hard Little Mermaid fan, I'll go with The Little Mermaid ride! I've read a full description of how it was going to be, and love it! I hope it gets made!

AEfx

martinthesparta said:
Did you read the title, it says what attraction would you most like to see at the magic kingdom next, not what will go in or what you think will be next. Many people believe it should have never been removed.

This is merly a fun hypothetical thread of what people might like to see in the kingdom next. I merly put what I thought would be the most common responces and allowed people to add whatever I may have missed.

LOL, don't worry about it. The vast majority of us are creative thinkers and understand your point. Many people WISH Alien Encounter would return to the MK (though there isn't a snowballs chance in heck) so it's very logical why you would include that in a FANTASY thread. :) 'nuff said.

As to the topic, I voted for Bald Mountain because I wish the MK would get one more E-ticket to even the place out and fill that hole (literally and figuratively) that I feel 20K has left.

That said, I would be just as happy with a couple of D-tickets. MK is short on Dinsey-based dark rides, IMO, and I'd love a Pinocchio, Sleeping Beauty, or just about any dark ride with Disney characters, even if it's "no better" than Pooh.

Anything but a new "show" type attraction...stuff like "Cinderellabration" means nothing to me other than "I can't walk through the hub right now", LOL.

AEfx

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom