What are your favorite queue lines/waiting areas?

J_Carioca

AK:
Kali River Rapids. It's just amazing.
Kilimanjaro Safari when they still had Wilson on the televisions.
It’s Tough to Be a Bug is pretty cool, and the posters are really good.

Epcot:
I used to really like that big mural in Maelstrom
The Seas with Nemo.

MK:
Splash
Jungle Cruise
Does the raft to Tom Sawyer Island count as a queue? If so, put me down for that.
Haunted Mansion, though I don’t really know where the queue ends and the ride begins.
It’s a Small World
Journey of the Little Mermaid
Enchanted Stories with Belle

HS:
The Great Movie Ride, just for the montage, which is brilliant.

Marc Gil

Really, you can do this? I can't do the ride but desperately want to queue. How far are you able to go before you have to bail?
Literally right before you board and the host or hostess asks for how many, you just tell them that you want to exit.

Simple as that. They send you to a separate elevator that takes you to the exit.

Stitch2014

Expedition Everest has a really cool queue line. I like seeing all the gear and guide maps that they have. They also have a Yeti foot print in there, donated (or on loan) by the Destination Truth team. It was a show that was on Syfy, and was my favorite show for a long time. They went all over the world hunting monsters, and actually cast a huge print on their first search for the Yeti. So that's pretty cool. They also have info about famous explorers. We usually FP that ride, so we haven't been able to take a really good look at it since our last trip. However, the Fast Pass line has a lot of good stuff as well. And yes, ToT is awesome as well!

Brad Bishop

One thing that is really cool is how much better queue lines are today.

When I was growing up queue lines were: That's where the cattle stand as they're waiting to board the ride.

...and that's all it was. Just a line zig-zagging back and forth with nothing to look at than all of the other people that were crammed into the same small area.

Big Thunder had it's horrible-boring queue line updated in the last year or so and it's SO much better. It's not even one of the better new queue lines but it's far better than it was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom