What are you currently playing?

mrtoad

Original Poster
Just wondered what others here are playing.

I am currently playing the city building game Pharaoh. I use to play it alot but after my daughter was born I had stopped for a while.

Also just pickec up the Great Empires II Collection and tried out Zeus but don't like the interface.

Also playing Doom 3 and alway UT2003 (did not like 2004)

What are others playing? Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks,
Mike

stingrock23

I've been playing lots of Socom 2 online. But I also just re-started playing Grand Theft Auto: Vice City in preparation for the new GTA that's coming out next month.

Atta83

mrtoad said:
I am currently playing the city building game Pharaoh.

I love this game!! I played it for a while, but them my computer went all weird and I lost everything and i was pretty far in the game too .. :cry: :cry: but i am slowly getting back there now. :)

mrtoad

Original Poster
Atta83 said:
I love this game!! I played it for a while, but them my computer went all weird and I lost everything and i was pretty far in the game too .. :cry: :cry: but i am slowly getting back there now. :)

Yeah I love it too. I got it when it first came out and stopped for a while. I just started again but now I purchased the Collection it came with the Cleopatra expansion as well so I am looking forward to getting to that. I am replaying the whole game as I no longer have my old PC with my saved games.

Have you tried Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom? It is the latest of the series. I like the game as it has some neat features but I like theme in Pharaoh better than the China theme in Emperor.

NowInc

When time allows..i currently enjoy::

Doom 3 (even after i beat it..its still fun!)

Theif 3

Locomotion (LOVE this game..just got it..cant stop playing it...its transport tycoon)

Fable

Solitare :p

mrtoad

Original Poster
NowInc said:

Theif 3

Locomotion (LOVE this game..just got it..cant stop playing it...its transport tycoon)

Fable

Doom 3 was freaking me out. Too dark. It is an awesome game but my heart was pounding too much. :lol:

I can't wait for HL2 though.

I played all of Thief and part of Thief II. I stopped after a while an forgot what I was supose to be doing and gave up. How is Thief III?

mrtoad

Original Poster
NowInc said:

Theif 3

Fable

I looked into that Locomotion tonight it looks pretty cool. It says it was released today, did you buy it today or did you betta test (or other :) )

NowInc

mrtoad said:
I looked into that Locomotion tonight it looks pretty cool. It says it was released today, did you buy it today or did you betta test (or other :) )
I usually get games about 4 days before they are on shelves..its good to h ave friends :)

NowInc

As for your question regarding thief 3...if you liked the first 2..you will LOVE this one. I do kinda miss the 1st person point of view..but the game actually is very playable in 3rd person. Its actually got a decent story..and its not a "week and beat" game...

ogryn

I've been playing Locomotion Demo (It IS TT running on the RCT engine, I swear it... and I don't frickin' care :D )

WarioWare on my GC as well (shear madness)

mrtoad

Original Poster
NowInc said:
As for your question regarding thief 3...if you liked the first 2..you will LOVE this one. I do kinda miss the 1st person point of view..but the game actually is very playable in 3rd person. Its actually got a decent story..and its not a "week and beat" game...

I will have to give it a shot.

mrtoad

Original Poster
imagineer99 said:
Well...

UT 2004 is a given (Onslaught just rocks)

And I'm looking forward to Fable, The Movies, Halo 2, RCT3, and Prince of Persia 2.

Do you like UT 2004 better than 2003? I have both and don't care for the 2004 edition. I think the new editions are nice and the graphics are a tad better but I find it is much slower than 2003. Have you tried both and had the same results?

imagineer99

I've played both. I like 2004 more (return of assualt, better graphics, etc.) When I first started playing, I admit I thought it moved a tad slower. However, over time it's really grown on me. It really makes telefrags a whole bunch easier!;)

My only complaint is that, in the orginal Unreal Tournament you could customize your player's appearance so much more. Picking a pre-made portrait isn't nearly as cool.

NowInc

ogryn said:
I've been playing Locomotion Demo (It IS TT running on the RCT engine, I swear it... and I don't frickin' care :D )
(shear madness)
Actually..RCT2s game engine....he wrote RCT2 when building locomotion. I was a HUGE fan of TT so i love this game naturally...tho the competion is WAY too easy...but thank god for online play :)

Right now I am STILL hooked on the sims :lookaroun

I don't know why but after seeing all of the Sims 2 screenshots I've given this game a second chance and I can't wait for Sims 2. Looks awesome. I'm also excited for RCT3.

Sept. 17 I'll be in Best Buy getting the Sims 2!

JonnyK

Right Now Im not playing anything at the moment, in order I had reformatted my computer in order to start off fresh for the UPCOMING GAME...

The Sims 2!

But Im looking forward to RCT3 also..

I usually play RCT 2... No Limits Coaster... Simcity 4... FS2004... and some others.

But I'll be busy with my hands on "The Sims 2"

I have others games too but dont play em anymore.

Brett

Right now, I'm currently in the mix with a couple of games:

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (Awesome, highly addictive)
Kingdom Hearts (playing it again before Chain of Memories is released)
ESPN NFL 2k5 (so much better than Madden)
Final Fantasy X2 (meh...it's alright)
Tales of Symphonia (haven't really gotten into it yet)
Mega Man Anniversary Collection (one of the greatest game concepts...ever)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom